9

HAPPY 2018 EVERYONE!

SMUT WARNING!⚠️😳😏

Evan's pov
Connor kissed me,I kissed him back.the warm water splashed our heads,he pinned me against the wall.i had my hands on his hair,he licked my bottom lip."C-Connor...."I moaned,he left hickeys all over me.

He lifted one of my tights up,I felt him massaging my tights.i wrapped my legs around his waist,he thrusted 3 fingers into my hole.I moaned so loudly,"C-Connor!"I moaned his name.he took his fingers out,my hole was tight.

He thrusted his member into my entrance hard,I moaned with delight.he went faster as he sucked my left nipple,then he bit on it hard.i moaned with pleasure,then he came inside me.my dick was pre-coming,he smirked as he took his member out of me.

He bend down to my member and had one of his hands on my waist,his other hand was on my member.he then began to suck it,I moaned I tried to hold onto something.Connor noticed and used his free hand to point to his hair,I had my hands on his hair.i held onto it,then I came.

He took his mouth out,he kissed me and I kissed back.we were both panting,Connor closed the shower."that.was.terrific!"I said,"did you enjoy it Ev?"he asked as we got out."Yeah,I mean,for my first time."I said,he raised an eyebrow.

I realized what I said,"did I take Evan Hansen's virginity?"he asked.i blushed,"maybe..."I said.he smiled,we dried off.then he lifted me,i laughed."Connor!"i said,we fell into his bed.he snuggled up in my chest,I smiled.

Soon we both fell asleep...

(It's supposed to look like this)

(I didn't draw this)