10

Jeremy's pov
Mrs.H-I mean mom was pacing the floor,dad was sitting on the chair.we didn't know where Evan was,he didn't leave a message or anything.all I knew was that I heard the door close,I was too busy making out with Michael.

Suddenly we saw the door open and saw it was Evan!"oh my god Evan there you are!"mom said,she hugged Evan."we were so worried about you son!"dad said,"I was out,with friends."Evan said.i noticed he was wearing a black turtleneck,"why are you wearing a turtleneck?"I asked.

"I-um..."he stuttered,"more specifically,why are you wearing a black turtleneck?"i asked."you're brothers right,it's hot this season!"My dad said,"W-Well...um..you see..."he began to speak."just go get changed,lunch is ready."mom said,he gulped and walked up the stairs.

Evan's pov
I took off Connor's turtleneck in my room,my whole body was covered in hickeys.i touched it and felt a little pain,"dang it Connor..."I mumbled.i put on my blue polo shirt and walked down the stairs,I sat down and the table and quietly began to eat my food.

Everything was going well until Jeremy noticed my hickeys,"oh my god,Evan has hickeys!"he said.i nearly choked on my food,"what?!"my mom said."oh crap..."I thought,she got up and looked at them."who gave you these?"she asked as she touched them,I winced.