28

Jeremy's pov
We were boarding the plane.according to mom:Evan was sitting with Connor,she was sitting with dad,and I was sitting with Michael.Michael and I placed our backpacks up on the carriage holder(idk what it's called),then we sat in our seats.

Evan's pov
As I sat down next to Connor I noticed I had the window seat,I gulped.Connor must of noticed that I was nervous,he held my hand."Hey...it's ok Ev,I'm right here."he said,I smiled.he kissed my knuckle,then we buckled ourselves in.our screens turned on to show a quick video of how to use the airbags and what to do Incase the plane crashes.

Then the screen was normal,Connor was looking for good shows to watch and I was looking for some calm and relaxing songs.then I felt the plane move,we were taking off.i held Connor's hand,"calm down Evan,Connor's right next to you.your Ok,just listen to the music"I thought.

I closed my eyes slowly and listened to the music,I fell asleep on Connor's shoulder.

Connor's pov
I was watching my favorite show Shameless(I also love that show)when I suddenly felt Evan's head on my shoulder,I smiled and took a a pic of us."I'm definitely making this as my new wallpaper..."I though as I watched Frank get beat up.

I chuckled quietly when Debbie fought that girl,I decided to find some music to listen to.once I did I slowly closed my eyes,then fell asleep.