Seems Like Forever

"Amanda, please get up it's twelve in the afternoon already" my sister, Rose, says shaking me a little to wake me up. "Why?" I say tiredly. I haven't been sleeping well lately. I've stayed up thinking about the break up. I haven't had the energy to do much either.

"Because, it has been three weeks already, I think it's time for you to stop being so lazy and get up and do something" she says with a little worry in her voice. I sit up slowly and look at her, I can tell she is worried about me. "Sure, give me about a half an hour to get ready" I don't really want to go out anywhere but I hate seeing my sister worried about me.

I get up and take a shower and get dressed. I hoped the shower would wake me up more but it didn't really help. I put on a Motionless In White shirt and black jeans and walk out of my room to see Rose sitting on the couch. "why don't you wear shorts? it's hot outside." I hate wearing shorts. I always wear pants, even on the hottest days of summer I will be wearing pants. "I don't feel like it" I say. Alright come on let's go then"

We start driving. I don't feel like driving because I'm still tired so she drives. "Where are we going anyway?" I ask. "To the mall. I'll take you to Hot Topic if you want to go and then I have a few stores I want to go to if that's fine with you." She knows Hot Topics my favorite store. When she shops it feels like forever. "Okay."

When we finally get to the mall we go to Hot Topic first. I get a Suicide Silence and Falling In Reverse shirt and a Linkin Park bracelet. After we leave Hot Topic she goes to Forever 21 and some other stores I don't remember the name of.

We get back into the car and on the way home she asks me "I'm going to my friends house later and we are going to hang out and I was wondering if you would like to come too" I love hanging out with her friends they are really nice but I don't feel like going anywhere else today. "Not really" I say then look out the window. "Pleaaasee" she begs. I might as well say yes because I know she's going to keep begging me until I say yes. She's really stubborn "fine" I say a little annoyed.