Love At First Neigh

(Quick note; This is all satire, this is not my actual writing style. I'm trying to use cliches and what not. I started this bc i got requested to actually turn my comment into a book, so i was like why not. Also some of the words may not be capitalized because i have caps off and it's annoying to turn them back on. Hope you enjoy ;))

The day started off fine. I started off playing games on my new Iphone X while listening to music on my new Macbook Pro. In the background my 100 inch Sony TV was playing a random movie on Netflix. As you can tell i live a pretty bad life. There's nothing exciting going on, expect for buying random clothing items from the most expensive websites. I wish I had more.

When my friend called me up on my other phone, yes i have two phones ones for texting and the other one is for calling duh, she asked me if I wanted to go to a barn. Apparently her mom had bought a barn for some odd reason. I almost said no, i didn't want to get my brand new uggs all dirty. but i decided to go with it, after all i'll just buy new ones. that would be my 79th pair.

She pulled up in my driveway with her BMW gucci edition.

"oh em gee girly, let's get this country barn thing started." she made a weird pig sound after words. maybe she was trying to be a pig?

We got to the barn and the first thing i wanted to do was ride a chicken. 

"Stacy let's go ride the chicks girllllllll" i said and she had a huge smile on her face as we raced towards the chicken pen.

"Oh em geeee, lemme go first"

she plopped a chicken on the floor and slowly started to go down.

"Neighhhh i wouldn't do that if i were you" a sudden voice came out of no where.

Stacy's expression has dropped and the chicken started freaking out.

"Sir Horis the Boris" the chickens chanted

I slowly turned around saw my knight in shining armor. The one who could save me from living this horrible life. It was like love at first neigh. He started at me with his large blue eyes. while his horse beak pointed at me. He was beautiful. It was like (insert famous male celeb name here) turned into a horse. but much more beautiful.

"i love you" i told him

"I love you too" he said and he started licking my face.

since there's so many people that read this chapter, i'd like to include a little note. first of all, thank you so much for choosing to read this book. i love each and every one of you guys. second, i do have another book that's on my page. i didn't start it yet, but there's a note explaining everything. i hope you give that one a try as well.