Ch. 33 - Big Eyes

Start from the beginning

Jungkook shakes his head and lowers the volume of the TV to listen. There was that soft knocking noise again. "Probably the trees noona. Don't worry about it."

"Or the ghost...", V trembled.

Eun-ha sighs and goes behind the sofa to smack the two of them in the head lightly. "Aish, forget I asked. I'll go check."

She goes upstairs and walked in the hall pass the bathroom where the door to the balcony was. She slides the curtain to the side and she was shocked to see what was on the other side of the glass door. The perpetrator who was making those tapping noises. "Jungkook! V!", she shouted.

Time passed and the hyungs finally got home. They took off their shoes at the entrance and set down their stuff.

"What has gotten into Eun-ha all of the sudden?", Jin exclaimed and points at what Suga was carrying. "Out of nowhere, she calls to get THAT?"

Suga shrugs. "Well, she asked for it. We're about to find out why she needs it."

Rapmon enters the living room first. He spots V closing the fridge. He had the bag of loaves on his head and a tray of fruits on his arms. "V, what are you doing?"

"Uh, Eun-ha asked me to do this!", V struggles to run out of sight and headed upstairs.

Jimin, J-Hope, Jin and Suga entered the living room, hearing V's loud footsteps on the stairs followed by his voice, sounding happy with his weird giggle.

"I got them Eun-ha!", V cheered.

"Eun-noona, what are you going to do with him?", said Jungkook. His voice was loud enough for the hyungs to hear him from downstairs.

The hyungs looked at each other and nodded. They all walked together upstairs after setting down their stuff.

As they slowly approach her door, they hear Eun-ha talking. They slightly open the door and it showed Eun-ha petting something.

"Eun-ha, the hyungs are home. What are you planning on doing with it?", V sits down next to her and gives her a slice of bread.

Eun-ha rips the bread. "What do you mean? He's gonna be in my room for now. I'm planning on keeping him."

The hyungs entered the room and then flinch to see an owl sitting on the beanie between Eun-ha's legs. Jungkook was behind the owl, petting its back.

"Eun-ha! Where did you find that thing?!", J-Hope hides behind Jin.

"Oh, that owl is cute.", Rapmon smiled. "So that's what the cage is for?", he looks back at Suga.

Suga shrugs. "She told me to get it without telling me why.", he sighs and walks over to Eun-ha, kneeling next to her. "Hello there.", he tries to pet the owl in the head but it was moving its head away.

"What exactly happened Eun-ha?", Jimin settles down next to Jungkook to admire their new feathered friend.

"Well...", Eun-ha began to ponder and starts telling them her story.

Before the hyungs got home, Eun-ha couldn't stand the noise that was coming from the balcony. When she slides the curtain to the side to see what the hell was going on behind it, she sees an owl pecking the glass door.

"Ya, what are you doing buddy?", she kneels down and tries to shoo the bird. "Shoo shoo! You're gonna break the glass!", she whispered.

The owl kept pecking the glass and Eun-ha was getting annoyed. She taps the glass as well to get its attention and now, the owl was staring at her.

She was getting goosebumps from its stare. "Aish, seriously?", she peaks at the door to see more snow falling from the sky. "You're gonna get cold buddy. Go back to your tree or something.", she pouts and gently poked the door over and over again.