"As you've probably seen on the news, Emma has been through a lot of traumatic events this year, and recently she's been having nightmares, and she's scared of her own shadow, and I felt she needed to talk to someone about it." Harry said.

Dr. Horan nodded.

"Okay then. Well, Emma and I can take it from here. Thank you, Harry."

Harry looked surprised that he wasn't allowed to stay.

"Oh." He said and then awkwardly stood up and left the room, but not without looking back at me first.

The door closed and I bit my lip as I looked back at Dr. Horan.

"So, it seems that Harry has already diagnosed you." He said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, he likes to think he knows everything." I gave him a small smile.

"Why don't you tell me what's going on, or what you think is going on?" He then folded his hands together.

"I mean, I personally think i'm just scared. And after everything i've been through, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I've had people try to kill me three times, i've been shot at four times, I was shot and had surgery, and i've had my apartment broken into twice all in a few months."

"So after all of these situations, did you take any breaks from school?"

I shrugged.

"For a few days."

"And when you went back did you feel like you were ready to return?"

"I didn't have a choice."

"Why not?"

"Because I had to go to school. I couldn't fail. I'm the presidents daughter, I can't flunk out of college. I was already mocked for not getting into an ivy league school."

Dr. Horan nodded.

"So, you were shot, and had to have surgery. Did you go back to school after that?"

"Yes, but only to recover. I finished out my classes online."

He nodded.

"What does it feel like, knowing that people want to hurt you?" He asked and I sucked in a breath at his question.

I didn't know what to say.

"It's okay. Take your time."

"No, it's just that no ones asked me that before."

"Not even Harry?" He raised an eyebrow at me. "He's been in combat situations, I feel he could relate to you on that level."

"Harry isn't one to deal with emotions." I gave him a small smile. "But it feels heavy. I feel like I have this weight on my shoulders and I don't know if it's going to go away. But I want it to so badly. And I understand that my dad is the president, and not everyone is going to like him or us. I get that. But I don't know why me? That sounds so horrible to say. Why me and not my dad? I don't want anything bad to happen to him because he's my dad and I love him to the ends of the earth but I don't know what these people want from me."

"That makes sense." He said. "I can understand where you're coming from. Now tell me about this nightmare."

I felt comfortable, so I gave him a play by play of my nightmare, not leaving out any detail.

"Harry woke me up and I was screaming and crying. I knew it was a dream but it just felt so real."

"Is that what you're scared of? Was that nightmare an example of your biggest fear?" He asked me and I nodded.