A gay day-Chapter 1

(Mark's POV)
Another shitty day at school.Everyone is looking at me.I shouldn't be surprised of that after what happened...Anyway.I head to my next class,which is Science.Pfff...my favourite class...To be honest Science is the most fucked up subject.Not that I have a problem with this subject.But since our old teacher is retired and this little bitch is the new teacher,I hate Science.Welp.I have no choice.You have to go through this class,Mark.C'mon!!!

(After an hour)

I feel like I'm back from hell.The teacher yelled at me like a bitch.What the heck did I even do to her?Well,it's lunch time.My faaaaaavourite time of the day.Now I'll be alone forever.Even Felix that accepted me for who I am left me because he was afraid his reputation will go down.I don't care if he doesn't want to hang out with me.He does this just because he wants to become popular.But why the fuck is he coming to my table....?

"Hey,Mark.Wassup."

I look at him with my eyes wide open.

"What the fuck do you want,Felix?"

"I was wondering if you could
come to my table.Me and Cry want to tell you something."

Whoaaaa.What in the actual fuck.Cry is the most popular guy in highschool.Welp.It's my chance.I better not waste it.

"Ok.I'll come."

"Great!"

After we arrive at their table,they tell me something...unbelievable.Felix gives me a grin then pats me on the back.

"Mark...Me and Cry are togheter."

"R-Really?!Felix,you're not kidding.Right?"

"I don't know,you tell me."

I feel so happy for him!I don't know why,but I do.And the fact that he told me he's gay with Cry,made me happier,because that meant he trusts me.

"Oh.Lunch is over.Bye,guys!And...Congrats!"

"Thanks,bro.See you at the next class."

That's incredible.I can't believe he's gay...like me!That really made my day.Well,there goes my last class.Art with Felix.Our Art teacher plays on her phone most of the time,so I'll be able to talk to Felix.

(After 20 minutes,during Art class)

Felix asks the teacher if we can talk to eachother,and she nods.I start the conversation.

"So...Since when you two lovebirds are togheter?I didn't see you hang out with him."

"Well...It all started 2 weeks ago when we went to that party.Ya know,Sam's birthday.When it was 10 PM,we played truth or dare.Sam dared me to kiss a boy.And I chose Cry.We went into the closet and kissed.It was incredible!His lips were so soft and...oh my fucking god I don't know how to explain it.Then he came to my house and we played some games.Then,we kissed again and 5 days ago,on Valentine's Day he asked me if I'll be his Valentine.And now we are togheter!"

Wow.Just...wow.He kissed a boy and I didn't even kiss a girl.Wait...except for Chica...Nevermind!

"Wow.That's cool,bro!"

"I know,right!So...when are you gonna get a boyfriend?"

"Well,at the moment,I don't have a crush on anyone."

"Yeah,yeah,for sure,for sure."

He starts to laugh and everyone is looking at him.Then everybody laughs.Even me!

"Um...Felix?"

"Yyyyes?"

"Everytime I go home by myself,some dudes are beating me so bad.See?"

I show him a bruise I got a few days ago,thanks to those dickheads.

"Whoaaa.That's some good shit."

"Yeah.I know.So...can you walk me home?"

"Yeah,of course!Why not!"

"Thanks,man."

"No problem."

School is over for now.Me and Felix head to my house.I meet with the bullies,but they can't do anything to me,thanks to Felix.

"Buh-bye,suckas!"

I start to laugh so hard.

"What the fuck,Felix?!"

"They needed it.Fuck 'em."

"Yeah.You're right."

"Brofist?"

"Brofist."

End of the 1st chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you liked it.I will upload the second chapter on Saturday.And Happy New Year!

Stay awesome,bros.