Chapter Twenty-Six

(A/N: This chapter will have a lot of cursing and stuff. You are already warned)

Kylie's POV

"Don't you fucking dare include my friend in this. She's out of your league. I'm so done with you Harry. Don't you even dare to show your face again or God knows what will I do to you." I spat those words in front of his face, pain and guilt are clearly seen.

I turned around and drove away pushing the feeling of running back to his arms. For a millisecond, I almost believe that he really likes me. That I really have a chance to fight for him. But of course, I'm just being foolishly naive. He will never, in a million years like me. Even without him in One Direction, he will be forever the Harry Styles. According to Mr. Hitchcock, our principal, he already got a lot of deals from different recording stations yet Harry seemed to refuse all of them. And it's clear that he didn't even bother to tell me. Well, why would he? I'm just this stupid girl following him around. The girl who thinks she's somehow important to the Harry Styles. The girl who is too dumb to see all of this coming even though it's already in front of her.

My trance was woken up by the distant tapping on my window. I rolled it down to see a police officer with a paper and pen on his hands. Great. Just fucking great.

"You know you just beat the red light." He sternly said. "Do you have your driver's license?"

I hastily reached my bag. Stupid Styles. Because of his fucking attitude, I'm now in trouble with the cops. I grabbed my license and showed it to the police. He took scribbled down something on his notepad and looked at me. "First violation. I will let you pass for now. Don't dare to repeat it again."

"Y-yes." Darn it Kylie, why are you gonna cry? It's just a fucking police officer. A curly haired one.

Pull yourself together. Show that guy that he didn't affect you, even a single inch.

After some couple of minutes, I pulled up down the curb just in front of our house. I looked myself in the rearview mirror. Red eyes.

"How's school darling?" My mum opened the door for me. The smell of cinnamon buns filled the whole house. What if I didn't met Harry? What if they called someone else to take him to a tour around the school? What if I'm not good enough to be in section A, the same section as Harry's? What if he just pulled his crap up and stayed with that ruddy band of his? Probably I'm still here smiling and eating cookies and buns without having to worry about tomorrow. Probably I'm sitting on my bed with Dhenyze fangirling about One Direction and me teasing her how horrible that band is. Maybe I'm still the same Kylie who doesn't give a single shit about love. Maybe I'm still the same girl who will enjoy music whether upbeat or not. "Are you okay? You're eyes look like-"

"I'm fine mum." My tone went harsh unintentionally.

"You should rest." She looked at me with sympathy, the last thing I need for this day. "I'll just send you some cinnamon buns and some orange juice in your room." I don't need to be told twice as I rush upstairs to my bedroom. I closed my door with a slam and slide down to my knees.

I never knew what this whole semester will bring. The only thing I know is I expected a whole lot better than last's; straight As, successful debut album release and a whole lot more. Opposite of what's happening right now.

My eyes raked a red picture frame on my nightstand. I carefully stood up as if my bones will break due to a slight touch and force. Vulnerable. A smile crept on my face and a welcoming warmth wrapped my heart. It's one of me and Harry's stolen shots taken by Dhenyze. I was recklessly thrown to Harry's shoulders, my head at his back and my feet up front. We look like an actual couple. Which of course, will be just one of my fantasies.