Chapter Eight

Kylie's POV

"Arghh..." I groaned throwing the duvet over my face. Sunlight crept out from the open balcony.

Who the heck opened the balcony?

"RISE AND SHINE!" My duvet was thrown over to the floor. Chilly wind sent over me and I bolted up.

"Wuz du yu want?" I hissed rubbing my eyes. Seriously, how did my parents are so active this morning?

"I forgot to congratulate you last night. You did a good job." Mum said.

"Thanks. I need to sleep." I layed down again closing my eyes.

"You know what time is it?" She asked and I think she's roaming around in my room looking at the anime posters or something.

"I don't care." I mumbled still half-sleep. I don't need to wake up early considering I don't have classes.

CLASSES!

"OH SHIT I'M LATE!" I jumped out of the bed. How can I forget?

"What did you say?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Sheet. Music sheet." I smiled awkwardly. My mum doesn't like me swearing. She said it is so unlady-like. But tell me, is there any teenager now who doesn't cuss even a bit?

"Mmhhmm." She nodded clearly not convinced at all. "Breakfast is downstairs. Hurry up, you'll be late."

I sighed closing the door. It's already 8AM and my classes is 9. I barely slept at all. Let's just say alcohol keeps me hyper like a bull.

I pulled myself together and locked the doors including the balcony. And no, I won't commit suicide because I woke up too early. I will just take a bath. Who knows if a maniac with a pair of binoculars is out there watching me?

Alright Kylie. That's enough.

I went in and turned on the shower. My fingers tapping the water to see if the heat is enough. London water is always freezing.

Stripping reluctantly with half-closed eyes, I began to do my morning routines. Taking a bath, brushing my teeth -it took me ten minutes since the vodka is so strong-, shaving my pits and voila!

I went out with a soft fluffy pink towel wrapprd around my body. I went to the wardrobe and opened the two doors revealing my clothes. I'm into jeans and cute tops and I rarely wear a dress. I don't hate them and I feel a bit comfortable on them but I still prefer to wear skinny jeans so I can jump and walk freely. Besides, the wind is kinda strong and I can't be bothered around clutching my dress.

I finally decided on a red pants and a white sleeveless top. I fit in my undies before slipping into those clothes tucking in the blouse. I found my white thin belt and put in on. I fumbled around looking for my cellphone. I found it under my bed and what the heck is it doing there?

I put my two textbooks, a black fountain pen, a binder that holds all of my music sheet and my pouch containing a comb, powder, sanitary napkins, and a bottle of perfume in my handbag. I went to the dresser and plugged in the dryer as well as the straightener. As you can see, my hair is an untamed beast and goes wild if it wasn't blowdried and straightened. I worked for it struggling the brush to untangle strands blowdrying it at the same time. After that, I got the pink straightener and began doing it. I learned my lesson when my scalp nearly got burned when I try to straighten and put my make-up at once.

Again, my dirty blonde hair falls down unto my waist. I really want to cut those off but I guess and just dye my hair blue. In that case, my everyday hairstyle would be a low pigtail. Like Hatsune Miku. You don't know her? Shame on you.