Chapter Twelve

Kylie's POV

I shut my eyes as I lay on my bed. I only had half day of classes yet I felt like I'm tired as hell. I only spent the half of the day in Harry's flat and we did nothing except eat.

And speaking of eat, I won't be bother to go down again to eat those mouthwatering lasagnas drizzled with white sauce with a LOT of melted cheese along with a slice or two of freshly baked garlic bread with those little green thingy in top. And also with my favourite soda and a triple chocolate cake as a dessert.

You know what? Screw laziness. I'm going down to eat dinner.

As I said, I went to the kitchen to reheat my food. My mum and dad went out for a little 'date'. My dad will be leaving soon for his business trip. I feel sad though but it's also a way of testing myself if I'm a grown up now.

I watch the dish of lasagna went round, round, round and round. I don't know but whenever I reheat things and I'm starving, microvave minutes are WAY longer than actual minutes. I bet every hungry lads and lasses out there can relate to me.

"Finally!" I exclaimed hearing the satisfying 'ding'. I pulled out a mitten and wore it before pulling the dish. I let it set on the countertop before grabbing five slices of garlic bread. Yeah. I know, huge appetite. But I'm watching my weight.

I SWEAR. *holds a huge slice of pasta, five slices of garlic bread and a can of soda*

Like what I said, I SWE- screw diet.

I sat my lazy bum in the hugs sofa and clicked the remote. The plasma telly lit up. I flew my hands clicking repeatedly on the remote trying to find an interesting show. Netflix? Nah. Cartoon Network? Not a kid. Nickelodeon? No Sam and Cat so nah.

"Whore." I heard a channel said. Well, not the channel actually but the people.

I quickly turned it back and saw 4/5 of One Direction in a showbiz interview. Or should I say, 4/4.

"Watch your word Tommo." Liam, or I guess he is said. Tommo? Who the heck is Tommo? Is it TOMMOrrow? Nah. Grammar nazis will kill me for wrong spelling. Or should I say, spelling nazis.

"Nah. It's true anyways. He destroyed the band." He reasoned.

He? Who's he? Is it Harry? If he is, I wish he's not watching. He is broken enough to be break. And yes, I cared about him. It was hilarious actually. He's such a hard-headed in this topic. He tried to close things in his mind but I know my words somewhat knocked sense on him.

"So... Is it true? That One Direction will be gone soon?" The interviewer asked and I swear, I saw her smirked.

"We will wait. If we are lucky enough again for 1D to get up, then we will promise we will be better. Better than usual." Louis said. "But I know, we will be fine. Four is better than five."

Four is better than five? Bitch please. Whoever is kind out there in the studio, please get a chainsaw and cut that carrot's head off. Does he know that he is only making it worse? Sheesh. Bitter people these days.

"But it will be great if the old times is back right?" Niall said with a spark of hope in his eyes.

"Yeah. But whatever we do, it won't be back easily as we think." The guy with black hair muttered. What? I still can't memorize their names and looks.

"But if we work together-"

"Shut up Niall." Louis said. "He left us. Period."

"Okay..." The woman just shrugged. Well, to the people who will cut Louis' head off, forget that. Just do it on that stupid interviewer.