Chapter Eighteen

Kylie's POV

"Oh come on Kylie. What the heck is your problem?" A stupid guy wailed behind me.

I kept my eye on the corridor and fasten my pace. I didn't waste time and looked at my schedule.

Music 193

I groaned internally in frustration. Out of all class, why Ms. Cody? And being there in her class means I need to work with the stupid psychopath behind me.

"Kyli-"

"Can you not?" I hissed and turned my heels and pushed him with all my strength. But somehow he just stumbled backwards. Not even a foot away.

"What the heck is your problem?" He said.

"You." I spat. He seemed to be taken back a bit but quickly regaining his composure.

"Give me one good reason why." He said. I didn't bother to explain.

I just ignored him again and dashed to my class. Which is clearly a bad idea since I'm not a gym person.

I shuffled to the row of seats and settled myself to the farthest chair I found. I groaned again for a thousandth time this day. I felt frustrated and irritated. And I don't know why.

I heard them greet Ms. Cody but I just buried my face in the table. I fished out my phone from my pocket and carefully hid it under. I know it's not allowed but who cares.

'Hey Dhen... Whatcha doing?' I typed on my Kik and pressed send. I saw her received it and she began typing.

'Stupid... It's ur class ryt?' I chuckled at her response. Why, is she the only one who have rights to be bad in school? Typical Dhenyze.

'Shut up.' I replied. 'Besides I don't want to listen in one of Ms' rants.'

'Ha, sucks to be u then.' I frowned a bit. Geez, I really DO have a nice friend. I'm so lucky. Note the sarcasm please.

'Fck off.' I typed. 'Things aren't easy at it seems.'

'About him?' She sent back.

'Him?'

'Harry.... DUMBASS.'

'Well, Ms. Williams, WATCH UR WORDS YOUNG LADY.'

'U know I can't do that.' I laughed, burying my face deeper in the flat surface. God, with her sassy responses, she will get me in trouble here.

"I thought phones are not allowed here." I jerked a bit when someone sat beside me. "You should be listening."

"Ha. No." I glared at him for a second and ignored him again. "Fuck off will ya?"

"Why would I?" There's a hint of humor in his voice. But I don't find it humorous.

"Because I want to." I sighed.

"But you can't since we have another project." I groaned in frustration. "So you jus-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I slammed the table and automatically stood.

"Ms. Evans, Mr. Styles." Ms. Cody called. Another shit in my head. "Mind if you spend a little time in the detention?"

Shit. Not that place.

"I'm sorry Ms. Cody." I heard Harry muttered. He stood up and reached for his bag and head to the door.

"Ms. Evans?"

I sighed heavily and stood up following him. I tried to ignore the hole-drilling stares of my classmates.

God. It's my second time there in hell. I broke my promise that it's my first and last time in detention.