Chapter Eleven

Harry's POV

"Yeah. Don't worry about me guys. I'm perfectly fine." I grinned through the webcam.

"Are you sure?" Louis asked. I chuckled on how the way he pronounce it. It is like 'ay yo sho?'. With a little fluency of course.

"Yes. So how's One Direction?" I skidded to that topic. We barely talk about it since I left them.

"You would never know." Zayn looked down.

"The sales began blasting down way faster than an aeroplane. As you can see, fans started to leave us. It's like you took them with you." Niall said sadly.

"We need you Harry. Before it's too late." Liam snooped in.

"Well." I raised my tone in annoyance. "Don't blame me."

"We don't blame you." Liam reasoned.

"But the way you talk to me means the same!" I shot back. "I am on my line. Sheesh. I'm a person. I have my limits and you pushed me way far!"

"What about the bro code?" Louis glared. "We created that. We swear to death One Direction will live until our last breath. That no one will surrender even our careers will be on stone. And that's what's happening now. We knew that this band will dissolve in any minute once our last fan leaves. But you know what? We are still here. We didn't leave like you did!"

"Why? Why you held on to that band so strong? Can't you see it is the reason for you getting stressed? Louis, 1D is the reason why Eleanor is getting hates right? Liam, that band of yours also broke your relationship with Danielle and now it is breaking Sophia. And you Zayn, Perrie is receiving threats right? And the only thing that bans you from marrying her is the management. One Direction destroyed us. It's logical. Simple." I ended. That's true. That band lured us to a trap. We held on to that and here we are. Shooting down way faster than a speed of light. Everything comes to an end.

"Didn't you ever think that One Direction is also the reason why you are here?" Niall looked at my eye. His blue orbs no longer sparkling. It's full of sadness amd upset.

"Yes and I totally regret it." I said truthfully.

"Don't you want to experience that joy when our album hits top chart? Don't you want to see O2 arena again? How about our fans? Those directioners who are with us throughout the Xfactor and bootcamp. Who wasted euros to votes for a band made by those five idiots who just did was dream."

"Are you done with your speech Niall? Don't you see the truth? One Direction is gone." I stared at his eyes.

"AND THAT'S BECAUSE OF YOU!" Zayn smashed his mug on their table. "We worked hard for it. All those tears we cried when we removed from XFactor one by one and those smiles we did when we were united. When we laughed when Niall suggested that this band should be 'Niall and the Potatoes'. And you know what? I wish it I didn't agree when you suggested One Direction. I held on knowing we will be together. I held on to this band even though I can perform solo. Without Liam, Niall, Louis and even you clinging to me around. But I chose to be here because I have faith. That we will all go to one direction and won't split ways. Harry, you made this band heartfully. But you broke it."

I stared at the blue background ending their call. Me? Destroyed the band? No. Never. They are my family. The management did that. And don't call me stubborn or close minded, it's the truth. Learn to face it.

I heard the doorbell rang and I quickly stood up. Maybe that's Kylie since she said she will be visiting me. I didn't go to school. Why? I feel like it.

"Hey Harry." The blonde greeted me. I would like to give a joke about bimbos but she and her friend will absolutely kill me.

"Hey Ky... and Dhenyze." I smiled.