"I... might have an idea..." all attention were on me. "You guys can do your part...you know getting the tickets" I look over at Shalnark and he still give me a blank look.

"Steal" The brat said in an irritated voice. I look over at him and nodded.

"If you guys can steal the tickets while the auctioneers are heading to the auction, then I can tell you the name and the amount of that person." I added.

"Incase the guards ask about us, huh" Shalnark snap his finger. "Yeah, I think we can do that. We also wear the mask so they can't possibly know who we are.... Boss, this might actually work!" Shalnark shout in excitement.

"Then we'll do just that" Chrollo then points his finger to Phinks, the brat and Shalnark "get Yūki a dress before the auction date" Chrollo ordered.

"Got it boss" the three replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally the auction day. I didn't get the chance to go out to buy a dress. When I woke up this morning, I saw a box with a black dress inside, guess they already bought it for me. It would be nice if I got to pick my own. I sigh as I close the box and walk towards the room everyone was in.

"Yuki!" Shalnark shouted my name the moment he saw me. "You got it right? The dress." He was hyped.

"...mhm" I replied. It was a bit suspicious...he either bought the dress and but it in front of the room or someone else bought it. I shouldn't think too much. I slowly walk over to my spot on the stones, sit down and grab out a book from my bag to read.

6:30pm

I was startled by someone whistling. I turn and saw Machii and Shizuku all dressed up, they are  really pretty. I look around and saw just a few of the guys got dressed, while some were missing.

"Yuki!" Shizuku shouted while waving her hands in the air. "Go get dress! We need to be at the auction grounds by 7:00pm, remember?"   She reminded me and I was panicking.

"Oh yeah!" I quickly got up and rush out of the room. I was on my way to the bathroom to get change when someone stop me.

"Oi" I turn around to the voice. Tsk, why does it have to be the brat.

"What?" I try my best not to make any eye contact with him.

"Mm" he hand me a small package. As soon as I grab it he disappeared. I look down at the package in my hand and got into the bathroom. It's weird that he's having me something. I open the package and saw lots of bandaids in skin colour. Honestly I was really thankful for him, I don't want anyone to look at my scars...But it seems out of his character to give me this...I mean...he likes the scar on my body so why would he gave me these?

"Eh?" There was a piece of paper in the package.

You might need this.
               ~Chrollo

Oh...it's from Chrollo...for some reason I was disappointed but at least I know that Chrollo cares about me. I grab the dress out of the box and change into it, putting the bandaids that Chrollo gave me on the scars that are visible.

 I grab the dress out of the box and change into it, putting the bandaids that Chrollo gave me on the scars that are visible

The dress that I put on was a long tight black dress with high cut and a sweetheart neckline. The back is pretty low and the dress is held up by two strings that are tied at the back of the neck. (Like in the picture). I still have my leather glove on, I always feel safe when I'm wearing it. I look at the mirror and untie the ribbons on my hair and made it wavy. Hopefully no one would recognize me like this when I wear a mask.

I got out of the bathroom and walk towards the room everyone was in. I could feel that all eyes were on me, some their jaws have dropped.

"Wow!! You look very sexy!" Shalnark shouted and I blushed.

"This is the first time I see you with your head like that" Chrollo said as he move closer. He really does look good in a tuxedo while his hair down.

"I....prefer tying my hair" I responded. I look around and saw that Nobunaga, Phinks, Shalnark, Chrollo, Machii and Shizuku are dressed up. "So...there will be 7 of us going inside?" I tilt my head a bit.

"7 my ass" I was startled by a voice behind me. I turn around and saw the brat in a tuxedo without his bandana.

"I..I forgot something" I quickly rushed out of the room. What's wrong with me?!?!?! I was standing in the middle of the hall holding both my cheeks. The moment I laid my eyes on him, my heart was beating so fast...

"Oi, what you forget?" The brat stand behind me.

"I...I already got it.." I didn't turn around when I reply him.

"Really?" He moves closer.

"Y-Yeah! Anyways...let's get back to the others.." I was about to turn around when he place his cold fingertips on my are back. "KYAAA!" I shout in surprise.

"Yuki?!?! What's wrong ?" Shalnark and the others came rushing towards me. I turn to them and saw that the brat was smirking.

"It's nothing..." I replied. I was handed a mask from Shalnark and was told to wear it once we got the tickets for the auction.

"Let's go" Chrollo leads the way as all the member of they Ryodan follows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's short and confusing^^""" the first few days of school were very tiring X-X I'll make sure to make the next chapter better😅😩😫