Lies Part 1

Hey guys! This story was requested by MClityhe so please give this girl some love and follow her! She's really sweet and awesome! This short is a little different this time, she actually requested an oc for this story! I hope you guys enjoy this!

Collins: 21 years old

Devan: 19 years old

Macaylee: 13 years old
(This is what she looks like)

(What do ya think of her? It may not be EXACTLY how you picture her and that's okay but telling ya!🤗)

Setting: Key Household, Macaylee's School

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Collins sat at his computer station in his bedroom working on editing the newest Youtube video with high concentration. It was about 11 o clock at night but the young man didn't feel like going to sleep. He was too focused, too concentrated. Collins dragged and dropped, propped and filtered his way through the video till he felt himself grow thirsty. Without removing his attention from the Apple product, he reached with his arm towards the countertop next to him for his coffee to find nothing there. He felt his hand around the surface and still couldn't find it. Confused, he turned his head towards the table and saw his drink was nowhere in sight.

He furrowed his eyebrows, Weird..I know I left my coffee here. Suddenly, his ears detected a sipping sound next to him. Collins turned his body quickly in that direction to see a little girl sitting criss cross on top of his bed, drinking from the warm cup. The Key boy was shocked to see her at first, but then rolled her eyes with a smile laugh, "Mac, seriously go to bed!"

Macaylee, or Mac for short, took her lips from the cup and just said with a pout, "Oh, come on bro! Just five more minutes.." The older brother stood up and walked toward her, "Sorry, sis but you have school tomorrow," he looked down and snatched the coffee from her hands, "and what did I say about drinking this stuff? You're going to be flying off the walls now." The little one innocently preceded her argument, being led into the bedroom by her older brother, "But everyone in my grade drinks coffee! Plus, what's the point of school anyway? It's so boring and nothing good comes out of it." Collins sighed, turning the corner into his sister's room, "It helps ensure not all humans turn out to be lumps on a couch. Look on the bright side, you're about halfway through the year and 8th grade will fly by and then you'll be in high school.."

He frowned, realizing that the little one was growing up..she wasn't so little anymore. When Collins didn't hear Macaylee respond, he was worried, "Mac?" The man looked down and saw the young tot sneaking past him into the hallway, her giggling giving her devious scheme away. The older brother laughed, "Oh no you don't!" Mac squealed as she saw him start making his way towards her, beginning to chase her around the hall. Eventually, Collins had his long arms wrapped around his victim, who squirmed in his grasp, her long brunette hair whipping the boy's face.