Rewrite the Stars Part 4

PLEASE READ THE BOTTOM PARAGRAPH HERE!!

Hey guys! This is going to be part four of rewrite the stars! I'm having fun writing this and I hope you guys like reading this too! If you guys have any suggestions for me to write something please fill free to tell me! More Devnessa? Vollins? Colvan(BROSHIP NOT INCEST)? Maybe you wanna be made as a love interest of Collins or Devan! More of another idea? Something with romance? pain/comfort? tension? happiness? Just please lemme know! Anyways here's a recap from last time;

...Their heads began to move closer, very steadily. Vanessa's eyes never left his crystal blue ones, He really loves me. Devan's never left those dark chocolate ones, I love her. They moved closer, inches from one another. Nessa felt her pupils wander to Devan's mouth, ..And I love him. She leaned in closer, closing her eyelids. Devan saw this action, inches from her lips. He leaned closer to her and never stopped his movement. And then they—

"Hey you two!" Devan and Vanessa stopped dead in movement, their lips practically brushing one another. The two pulled out of their grasp quickly to see Collins and Veronica standing there, just now opening the door but secretly had seen everything. Their faces were a deep red, now avoiding to look at each other. Collins spoke innocently, "Are you guys making up?" Dev and Nessa glanced at the couple then beside them. The girl rubbed her arm, "Yeah, we're friends again." The other rubbed his neck, "Yep, just friends."

Silence overtook the air again, not a depressed silence but a more something-wanted-to-be-said-but-is-left-unsaid silence. Vanessa gave a nervous cackle, "Hey, is there food inside? I didn't eat lunch." Before anyone could respond, she pushed her way into the house, "You know what, I'll go look." She was gone. Veronica and Collins looked at Devan who blurted out, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom," he stopped and mentally slapped himself, "Why am I telling you this?" He went inside and disappeared down the hall.

Vollins glanced at each other in confusion. Collins began to grow a grin across his face, "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Veronica started to smirk, "Let's do it." With a peck on the lips, there minds began to wander how they could get their siblings to express there real feelings...

Okay! So here's this chapter! The setting is at the Key and Merrell houses and even the beach but thats spoiling things! I hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Collins and Devan sat there on the couch days after the make up. The young key and Vanessa are now friends but things still presumed to be awkward between them. Veronica and Collins knew what it was; they both had feelings for each other. And since Harrison and Nessa aren't together anymore, the two had a shot! Now the tricky part is for them to confess their love for each other.

The older brother looked at the young boy as he skimmed the TV screen, finally rid of his bedroom, for a movie for they could watch. Devan suggested, pointing the remote and the TV mounted on the wall, "...so we could watch Jumanji, the Greatest Showman, Frozen 2–."

"No, bro! We've seen Frozen 2 like a bunch of times already," Collins argued, looking at the other options, "Let's do Greatest Showman." The brother agreed with him and he clicked on the film and they sat there and watched. The little bro shot up his head after five minutes and stood up, "I forgot popcorn!" Without any more thought, he walked to the kitchen and searched the cupboards. Collins sat there waiting for him as he heard beeps coming from the microwave, he began to smirk, "Hey, so Devan...how's you and Vanessa doing lately?"

The younger brother had his body turned away from Collins and was immediately glad because he felt the blush creep across his face. Why was he asking about this? Now? Devan played it off casually, "What are you talking about?" The older one spoke up, "Bro, be real. I know you like Nessa still and she likes you. You two almost legit kissed it was crazy!" The other turned around, noticeably a redder shade than before, "You saw that??" Collins felt himself grin, "Yep, me and Roni did."