Questions..

Hey yall! Sorry for cringy pic up top being weird😂😂😂😂

Working on my Rewrite the Stars part 4 for ya guys but I wanted to chat with yall..

Hows ur guys day? How was New Years and Winter Break? Did you guys have fun?

I just wondering how you guys enjoyed my books so far! I have three questions..please answer with complete honesty!

1. If you had to choose..which of my short stories were your ultimate favorite?
Options:

A. Heartache Part 1-2

B. Why? Part 1-2

C. My Love

D. Doubt

E. Wow Part 1-3

F. Devan's Typing..

G. Rewrite the Stars Part 1-3(4 will be out soon)

2. If you had to choose..were your favorite shorts the ones with full out love and romance or the ones with hurt/pain and eventually comfort?

3. In your opinion..what ships would you like to see more of if you want any in my shorts? What ones would you want to see less of or not at all? Vollins? Devanessa? Maria/Devan(from Wow)? Emily/Devan(from Heartache)? Would you like to see new girls or even request a custom girl?? You could be with one of the Key bros or be apart of the Key bros love experience or be their best friend!

Please let me know your thoughts on these in pm's or in the comments! It would really help make your reading experience better!

Okay! So that's what I wanted to talk about! I have ideas for short stories but I'm not very sure when they'd come into play or if you guys want to read them..lemme know if you guys want to hear MY ideas and I'll post them!

Thanks yall I love you guys!! You make my heart sing with Votes and Comments!! Hope you guys have a great rest of your day and taking the time to share your thought because I love hearing from you guys!! Love ya!

Tagging my readers!!: (IF YOU WERENT TAGGED IM SO SORRY AND ILL FIX ASAP JUST LEMME KNO MY MISTAKE!!)

CollinsandDevan2
collinsgirl_1
nataliekeyper16
Collins_Devan_AreBae
Devankey_fan4LIFE
voidtube
yahooo582
GuardianDragon790
MiraculousDemigod
fluffydixon
KGoddard96
17_fan_girl
RHYTHM_DIVINE
emma020413
MClityhe
ShaahzweenyEldiablo
LocalBeachGirl
Brentinator
Gloryanna_Dolan