Attention (Rough Draft)

Please comment your thoughts please💗💗

Hey ya'll this is gonna be a story with some rough patches... it's a anger hurt and comfort story! I hope you enjoy it for the most part!

Collins: 21 years old

Devan: 19 years old

Setting: Key Household, the park
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Collins sat in his room feeling his body start to ease from earlier. What was wrong with him? He's never acted that way before, but what stunt she pulled was wrong. She was wrong..but was his reaction necessary? Footsteps came stomping up the stairs and the young man began to prepare for what was to come. Devan swung the door wide open, his face was evident with concern, "Collins, is everything alright?"

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

It was four in the afternoon and Collins was driving in the car alongside his girlfriend, Natalie on there way to the beach to just hang out together. The two haven't been together that long, only three weeks but Collins did enjoy her company...to a point.

The thing is with Natalie, she showed signs of being somewhat of a gold digger. She was with a lot different guys before Collins that were placed at high pedestals. This made the young man nervous but he wanted to give her a shot.

"...Ya, so anyway, Jenny told Mark she loved Ryan and Mark broke up with her! Can you believe that?? Who does something like that??" Natalie rattled in the car to Collins, smacking on some mint gum in the process. He listened to her long story, taking half of it in, "Yeah, that's crazy.." The girl next to him growled, "Were you even listening to a word I said?" Collins looked over at her stiffly then back on the road, "Hey, I think we're almost there.."

Natalie just huffed and stared at her phone, staring at all her new notifications of her newest photo on instagram;

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Out with boyfriend💋💕
825 likes

@amnesia33- OMG😍🔥🔥
@hrvyluv- wow hot af!!💗💗💗
@bxtchyass- beautifullll 😘😘😛😛
@SethDaddy- Can I date you instead??😍😍

Natalie was a gorgeous girl. She had features others would die for, even pay hundreds to obtain. Collins didn't mind that, but all he was looking for in her was a pure heart and someone to be able to talk to. So far through this relationship, the true colors began to grow evident. Why he wanted to continue the relationship was more complicated. Maybe it was because he wanted to give her another chance, or maybe if he broke up with her she'd start drama and throw dirt on him. Natalie was manipulative and caught Collins in her sticky trap.

Soon the couple reached the park they would spend their time at. As they pulled into the parking lot, Collins spotted one thing; paparazzi. The magician furrowed his eyebrows, "What are they doing here?" Natalie just had a gleam in her eye looking at the scene, "Don't be such a stick in the mud. Let's give them some of my good side." The young man had a bad feeling. Was she the one who called them here? He didn't think it was likely and let it slide.

So Collins hopped out his side of the car and instantly the cameras began to flash. Almost blinded by the glow, he put a hand over his eyes, giving a kind wave. They shouted his name as he stood there, waiting to see if his girlfriend was going to get out of the car. She didn't. Oh, I have to open the door for her, shoot! Collins thought, worrying she may cause a fight.

The boy rounded the car and grabbed the door handle, pulling it open. As he did he noticed Natalie sending him a seductive smirk. Without hesitation, the girl stood up from the car, wrapping her arms around Collins's neck, and started kissing him passionately. This came to a surprise for the boyfriend. They were just acting cold to one another and now she was having a make out session with him. Collins was actually quite embarrassed by the choice to do it in front of the paparazzi, however; it wasn't Natalie's intention to keep his attention, it was all for the cameras. She kissed him longer and to Collins's revelation, he kinda liked it.

Finally after a moment, they pulled away and Natalie ruffled his hair, "Did you like that?"  Collins sheepishly smiled, "Yeah." She put a hand on his chest, "If you're lucky enough, you can have another one." Then with a wink, the girl grabbed his hand and lead him towards the paparazzi, making sure they got her in a nice angle.