BTS proposing to you

happy late birthday to Tae(and idk if i already did this idea)

let's just consider that long break a hiatus, because i suck lol

Mic Drop or Go Go? (go go for me)

Seokjin: *hides ring under steak* *takes greasy $2500 dollar ring after you find it* Will you marry meeeat? You get it? Meat? HA!!!1! But seriously, will you?

Yoongi: *a fucking nervous wreck but plays it cool* *probably bought a $10,000 ring* Yah, y/n, so like, you wanna get married..or something.

Hoseok: *unusually quiet with you* *takes you to your favorite restaurant* Y/n-ie, you're the only person in this world who can stand my aegyo, please marry me?

Namjoon: *literally sweating as he gets on one knee* *really awkward and disoriented* My beautiful princess, I want to spend my life beside you, marry me baby- *drops and shatters ring*

Jimin: *asks you while you both make love* *who knows where he was hiding that ring* If I don't marry you soon I'm gonna go nuts.

Taehyung: *waits for it to rain outside for the cliche* *drags you outside even when you start whining* Please marry me y/n, i've waited too long for this weather to ask you.

Jungkook: *extra as fuck* *plans a whole performance with Bangtan to ask you* Y/n, as annoying and immature as I am, I promise to protect you as a husband.

i'm too tired to start complaining about this writing

-author-nim