BTS are virgins?

okay this is from my personal opinion and observation okay? okay

Seokjin: Even though he is the oldest member, this boy hasn't even had his first kiss (according to jin himself)! I'm pRETTY DAMN SURE HE'S A VIRGIN ITS COMMON SENSE

Yoongi: Well I'm actually not quite sure, the fact that he is the second oldest member and uses sexual language in his rap like he is experienced I'll say he isn't innocent..

Hoseok: To be honestly hoenest, I don't think he's a virgin. He was rumored to have a girlfriend before the group's debut so for right now his virginity to me is questionable.

Namjoon: I really want to say he isn't but at the same time, he started training at a very young age. When you live in a country like Korea (and I'm not trying to bash them or be stereotypical) school is PRIORITY at a young age. I know his IQ is extremely high and he was one of the smartest kids in his country, there is no room for relationships with a life like that.

Jimin: THIS LITTLE SHIT ACTS LIKE HE IS THE LEAST INNOCENT BOY IN BANGTAN but tbh he might just be lol. I'm not going to lie, his personality is attractive and so was his body before and after debut so I'll say he IS A VIRGIN but I'm not 100% sure.

Taehyung: This boy is so (un)pure it's obvious he is a virgin, although he came into bangtan last minute basically, I have a feeling he still is innocent. And btw the last part I put for Jungkook applies to Tae tae also~

Jungkook: THIS IS LIKE ASKING ME IF A BABY IS A VIRGIN, he avoids girls in ANY situation possible.....guys this seagull is innocent leave him alone. Now I WONT deny that he is probably horny and most likely just realizing things (due to his age) so he might be going though that 'phase' where he gets turned on when he see's anything feminine.

Please comment if you think otherwise of my opinion! Saranghae~~

-author-nim