BTS in a horror movie

I STG I COULDNT THINK OF ANY IDEAS FOR AN IMAGINE SORRY

i'd like some requests pleaseee

Seokjin: *that one guy that makes a joke out of everything* *he's the only reason people laugh instead of scream when watching this movie* "i'm too beautiful to die"

Yoongi: *does the least expected things* *ain't scared of shit* *people think he's the killer but he really isn't* "bitch i think the fuck not you ain't killing me today hoe"

Hoseok: *screams a little too much* *trips over everything* *probably dies first i'm sorry* "let me just open the front door and escort you in Mr. Killer"

Namjoon: *everyones favorite character* *the  hotshot, genius, charming friend* *he's the killer* "i wouldn't hurt a fly, baby"

Jimin: *that shy and quiet character that doesn't deserve to die in the movie* *pretty brave, just really weak* "sorry, i really can't handle blood"

Taehyung: *never taken seriously* *everyone googled his gorgeous self after watching the movie* *veeery clever* "if the killer was me, i would murder my teacher"

Jungkook: *probably doesn't die at all since he's good at that too* *sexy and serious* *very heroic character* "i'm going to protect my hyungs, no matter what"

i'm so close to a mil ily guys :')

i can't wait for halloween, even tho i'm a pussy i love spooky shit

-author-nim