Stuck||Jungkook

Earlier in this book I made a short one shot with Yoongi so basically I'm doing it again but with Kookie

You POV

"Fuck, Jungkook,", I groaned and felt some pain, he stopped and looked at me concerned.

"Don't stop!", I bitched and he mumbled something while smiling before continuing.

"Shit y/n I think it's stuck,", he said and I pinched my nose bridge.

"It's that big?", I asked and he giggled.

"I guess so,", he said and adjusted his position again.

"Can't you just pull it out-"

"It won't come out y/n, it won't budge,", he cut me off and I winced in pain when he tried to pull it out.

"You're joking right-"

"I'm dead serious it won't come out,", he said and made eye contact with me.

"Jungkook! Why is it so damn big holy crap,", I whined and he shrugged and tried to hold in his laughter.

"Okay it's going to hurt but it's the only way,", he said and pulled really hard till it finally came out, I exhaled slow and rigidly.

"Great now I have to take a shower, look at the mess you created,", I said while pointing at the sheets and he hugged me tightly.

"It's okay, at least the gum is out of your hair now y/n,", he said softly and I smiled, sort of forgetting the gum stuck to my bed.

"You're such a dork,", I laughed and he grinned.

"I know,", he said and pecked my lips, he lied me down and kept kissing me.

Okay this sucked
So BTS are in America now yayyy, I was supposed to go to their Anaheim concert since it's during my spring break BUT MY DAD CHANGED HIS MIND

-author-nim