Shower||Yoongi

This isn't fluff trust me...

You POV

"Geojit miso!", I sang while pumping shampoo into my hand.

"Artificial love, geojit nunmul!", I started scrubbing the soap in till it was bubbly everywhere on my head.

"Artificial love~geojit sarang!", I rinsed my hair completely and almost finished the verse when I heard another voice sing.

"Artificial love!", I almost screamed when Yoongi opened the curtains and entered the shower.

"What the hell are you doing here?", I asked and he stared at me and smirked.

"Im saving water y/n,", he said and took a step towards me and I moved back onto the shower walls. He shifted his naughty eyes down on me for a second then looked up at me while biting his lip.

I started blushing when his lips brushed against mine, I pressed on his lips and his tongue entered my mouth. I flinched as his flexible tongue went around as we kissed.

I wanted to pull away but he pressed against me the more I tried, I attempted to break against his restraint but he just kept pushing on me more and more till I just gave up.

I could feel Yoongi grinning while deepening the kiss as if he won, in which he did. I wrapped my legs around him after he picked me up and held me by my thighs.

He pulled away and stared me into me with passion while panting, I gazed back and saw the warm water dip down his hair and almost cover his eyes.

"Y/n, you have no idea how crazy you make me~", he whispered and brushed my bottom lip with his thumb before continuing to make out with me. I placed my hand on the back of his head and the other on his shoulder.

"Mh,", I moaned when his member accidentally poked the sensitive part of my entrance. I started wanting more than what we were doing.

Yoongi did it again but on purpose this time and I bit his lip hard enough to make him whimper.

"Let's finish our shower before we start anything else,", he said and put my legs back down from around his waist.

I pouted when we had to end our love session but just started washing myself again. I applied conditioner to my hair before rinsing it off. He scrubbed his hair and I watched as he rinsed it off. I just stepped back and watched the view in fromt of me, damn I can't wait till we get to the bedroom.

I looked away when he caught me staring and I tried to finish washing as soon as possible. He noticed and started moving more faster to get out soon too.

We turned off the water when we were done and put on our towels. I led him to the our room while smiling and slammed the door once he entered. He snapped his head at me with wide eyes and I had a smug smile on. I walked towards him and pushed him on the bed to hover over his wet body.

"Now let's finish what we started in there, hm?", I asked while wrapping my arm around his yet to be marked neck and he chuckled lightly and held my waist while kissing me.

No smut for you guys sorry hehe

I will keep making these every now and then but don't worry the original format will stay.

-author-nim