167 || one-hundred & sixty-seven

||

Do you ever wonder who's mind you cross while they're laying down at night, or waking up in the morning, or sitting in the middle of class.

I wish I know what you think when my name is mentioned.

One of the worst feelings in the world is pretending that you don't care about something that you actually really care about.

Don't forget who was there for you when no one else was.

I just want someone to talk to me every night and not get tired of me.

"The scariest thing about distance is that you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget you."

- Nicholas Sparks

"It still hurts,
All the time."

Sometimes, I hear my past calling and I debate on going back. But then, I remind myself of all the reasons we're no longer together. A rush of emotions takes over me and all the pain, all the heartache flash in front of my eyes. I suddenly remember how unhappy I was; the lonely nights overthinking and losing sleep over you. And as I sigh in relief, I realise how much I've grown because you no longer hold a place in my heart. I've erased you from my future. I'm at peace with myself so I refuse to go backwards. The person you once knew doesn't live here anymore...

- iRelateQuotes

"One of the most amazing things that can happen is finding someone who sees everything you are and won't let you be anything less. They see the potential of you. They see endless possibilities. And through their eyes, you start to see yourself the same way. As someone who matters. As someone who can make a difference in this world."

Don't chase or try to force love. If it's meant to be, it'll happen naturally and when the times right. Spend your time focusing on yourself and chasing your dreams. Let love find you and when it happens accidentally, you'll know that you were meant to meet that person on purpose.

||