112 || one-hundred & twelve

||

You never asked me how I was doing. And for your information I was doing terrible.

We are like glass,
we break and eventually we shatter.

Every time I'm alone, I realise how much I actually miss you.

"Once you've been hurt, you get scared to get attached again, because you're always thinking everyone you love will always end up hurting you."

People always say, "why regret something you once wanted?" but if I had known what I know now I never would have wanted it in the first place.

"you're still breaking my heart and you don't even know."

"I think that's my problem; I pour so much of myself into people who wouldn't even spare a drop for me."

"I'm trying. I'm trying really hard but I can't pretend it doesn't hurt when it really does."

- leohearts

"I'm scared to move on because moving on means accepting our fate as strangers and I'd rather be heartbroken than forget you."

"My heart broke the day I saw you look at her the way I look at you."

This love in me is so heavy to carry.

- gemma troy

"The problem with love is: You can love who you want... but so can they."

"What does loving lead to?"
"Pain," said a broken heart.

Reading old messages and wondering where it all changed.

"You're so far away and yet, closer to my heart than anyone else."

"If it makes you feel broken in any way,
you need to end it before it ends you."

Reminder
He may be on your mind, but I can tell you, you're not his.

"I broke my own heart loving you."

"You have no idea how happy it makes me to make you happy."

- Bruce Adler

I want to say 'I miss you'.
but it wouldn't change anything, so I'll keep on pretending I don't.

Sometimes I get this urge to talk to you, and then I remember that you're a different person now, it's just sad because I miss you a lot...

"If I could choose to love anyone, it would always be you. No matter what century, era, period, or life. It'd be you. It is you. And it will always be you."

- nnew-phhilosophy

||