71 || seventy-one

||

"My fingertips are as cold as snowflakes, my skin as pale as porcelain, and my tears have turned to ice, but nobody knows just how frozen my heart has become."

- E. Grin

"When you meet the right person, you know it. You can't stop thinking about them. They are your best friend, and your soulmate. You can't wait to spend the rest of your life with them. No one else can compare."

- How I met your mother.

The saddest thing about betrayal is that is never comes from your enemies.

Have you ever been so close to crying,
but you smile anyways?

"That's how you know you love someone, I guess. When you can't experience anything without wishing the other person were there to see it too.

- Kaui Hart Hemmings

"It was four am when I answered your text. You replied right when I was falling asleep. I sighed and read your message, "you're up?" The only people actually up this late are either heartbroken or in love and I knew he was heart broken. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and wrote back. "Yes. Need to talk?" and he did. But by five am he was fast asleep and I wasn't. The only people up this late are the heartbroken and in love. And I was in love with the boy who was heartbroken."

- excerpt from a book I'll never write #67 // @charidan_ on Instagram

My biggest mistake is thinking that people care for me as much as I do for them.

I'm used to it.

I'm starting to slowly reach the point in my life where I'm so used to everything. People talking about you behind your back. People haying you for no reason. People hurting you and not caring they did. Promises will be broken even though they were promised. There are people you used to talk to everyday that you will never speak to again. The truth is, I can't care anymore, it hurts me and it's too tiring. So I'm used to it.

"A student asked a teacher: "what's the difference between I like you and I love you?"

The teacher beautifully answered with: "well it's like a flower. If you like a flower you pluck it. If you love a flower, you water it everyday and take care of it."

And if you understand that my friend, you'll understand the concept of love and life."

You can really tell when someone truly loves and/or cares about you, the won't have to say it verbally for you to notice.

I know it's not easy to let go of someone you care deeply for. And even though you know they're no good for you, you stay. You believe you'll be able to make things work out if you give them one more chance... but how many more days, months, years will you sacrifice being unhappy? You can't keep drowning if you decide to swim. Save yourself from more heartache. Let go.

"Even if we can't be together in the end. I'm still glad you were a part of my life."

I wish my parents could understanding
When I hang out with a boy, it doesn't mean he's my boyfriend.
School is hard and I'm trying my best.
I'm a teenager, I don't always have the best attitude.
I try to make the best decisions for myself.
I'm young and want to have fun.
If I'm out all night it doesn't mean I'm drinking and doing drugs.
Not all my friends can be a bad influence.
I feel useless whenever they compare me to other people.

||