125 || one-hundred & twenty-five

||

"Please understand that I was in pain. I never meant to ruin things. I never meant to ruin us."

Let me be honest with you right now honey,
This person, because of whom you're upset right now is probably not even thinking about you right now.

"I was seven years old when my teacher told me that the most colourful insects were also the most venomous one and I was sixteen years old when I realised that he had been right all along."

- (via thatgirlnamedworld)

Sometimes the only reason why you won't let go of what's making you sad is because it was the only thing that made you happy.

"Don't make her fall in love, knowing you don't intend to catch her. Stop making her feel things that you're too weak to reciprocate. She'll never forget the pain you caused, she'll never be the same after. So please, if you're not man enough to love her, don't even waste her time."

- r.h sin

Why do we try so hard for people who don't try for us.

"At the end of the day, you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's holding you together."

Some days, I wonder if you're missing me.
Other days, I wonder why I'm still wondering.

- (via teenfeelsxx)

The sad part is you can treat me however you want to because in the end you know that I'll always be here waiting for you.

Isn't it weird
how you can go from being everything
to nothing in the blink of a ignored text message.

You can talk for months straight
maybe even years
about everything and nothing.

You can know more about each other
than anyone has ever known before.

And then one day
one of you decides it's enough
and you stop replying
and you stop trying
and it's just over.

No words to break it off
no heartfelt goodbyes.

Just a bunch of broken promises
and stories that will never find their endings.

It's just cut off
and you go on with their lives.