29 || twenty-nine

||

You have no idea how fast my heart races when I see you.

*Avoiding someone because you have a ridiculous crush on them*

I stopped talking to you so you would miss me, but in the end. I'm the one missing you more than ever...

Nothing hurts more than realising he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him.

I wonder if you ever stop and think, "Man. I miss her."

It's so difficult liking someone. You overanalyse every little thing they do, and you tend to assume the worst all the time. One day they could make you feel so special, and the next you wonder if they have feelings for you at all. Your mind is enthralled with them, and you have all these things you're urging to tell them, but you can't find the courage and you fear that they don't feel the same way. It's like your whole life revolves around them in every way possible, your mood, how your day goes, and everything else.

Every-time you look at me, I look away.
Every-time you look away, I look at you.

It hurts to love someone, and not be loved in return. But the most painful thing is to love someone, and never have the courage to tell them.

If you smile, every-time his name pops up on your screen, you're in love.

- ZoSophia (Twitter, Tumblr, We Heart It)

It really hurts me to see that you treat all the other girls, just the same way you treat me.

I wish we could Google how a certain person feels about us...

- d.b

"He'll never know how strongly a girl once loved him."

You know that feeling,
When you look at him and you think; '... wow I love him.' but you know you're only friends.

You know that feeling,
When he looks at her and you know he loves her even though you love him, but you just can't stop thinking about him.

You know that feeling,
When you waste every 11:11 wishing for him hoping he feels the same way, but you know he's probably wishing for her.

You know that feeling,
When your heart breaks because no one knows how you feel, but sometimes you wish he knew.

Yeah, I know that feeling.

||

a.n - I know I don't post that much on this book, but to the few people who read it; do you think I should start a sad quotes book. I can also tend to relate to those, but often don't include them in here. Let me know what you guys think!