136 || one-hundred & thirty-six

||

"I understand now that I'm not a mess but a deeply feeling person in a messy world. I explain that now, when someone asks me why I cry so often, I say, "For the same reason I laugh so often - because I'm paying attention."

"I want to know who you were before everything happened to you."

- Maram Rimawi

"I... I think we're really done this time. The feeling is different, it's of finality."

- (via diary-of-a-heartbreak)

"And if I die tonight just know that you were the last person on my mind."

"I'll always want you more than anyone. You'll always matter more than anyone."

- (via lesbianbloggin)

"I could talk to you for hours and not get tired of your voice or your laugh. I could never get tired of seeing you smile. I really could never get tired of you at all."

"Most days I wish I never met you because then I could sleep at night and I wouldn't have to walk around with the knowledge there was someone like you out there."

- (via help-n-quotes)

It's weird how in a matter of seconds you could just be a memory.

"I love you. That's the main thing. That's what I want you to know."

- Martha Gellhorn

"Don't you understand? You mean more to me that anything in this whole world."

- Peter Pan

"You stopped saying goodnight, and I stopped sleeping."

Isn't it weird how you can actually feel it in your chest and stomach when something really hurts your feelings.

"Psychology says, you realise you love someone when you want them to be happy, even if it's not with you."

I'm lonely,
For you only.

"My goal is to create a life that I don't need a vacation from."

"It is a lonely feeling when someone you care about becomes a stranger."

- Lemony Snicket

"How beautiful is it that someone could make your heart beat so fast when you don't want it to beat at all."

- (via heavyeyesignite)

||