148 || one-hundred & forty-eight

||

Something is broken in you, and that's okay. You've lost yourself. You feel defeated. You believe love has let you down one too many times but through it all, you fail to realise the most important thing - you survived. Things will get better. Give it time.

I hate this feeling.
Like I'm here, but I'm not.
Like someone cares.
But they don't.
Like I belong somewhere else,
Anywhere but here.

You don't get it, okay.
It's not easy for me to explain.
But I'm not trying to be lazy, it's just that I'm so fucking tired.
And I have no motivation to succeed and I don't even know why this life is happening to me.

We all have someone we never speak of. Someone who meant so much, that even hearing their name makes your soul tremble with memories and pain. Someone who makes your heart break a little more each time you accidentally think of the colour of their eyes.

"The broken will always be able to love harder than most. Once you've been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines."

If you break someone and they still wish you the best, you've lost the greatest thing for you.

"And I'm over it, I'm over it, I promise I'm over it. But it still hurts sometimes."

Have you ever been so close to someone but you were never in a relationship and when you stop talking it felt like a break up?

"It's amazing how 3 minutes with the wrong person feels like eternity, yet 3 hours with the right one, feels like only a moment."

She was the girl who had no problems. She was the girl who was always laughing. And she was the girl who could make anyone smile.

But she was the girl who was slowly breaking. She was the girl who was drowning in her mind and she was the girl who kept it bottled up inside.

People change. They end up having nothing to say to each other, even if they were best friends the year before.

Remember how we used to talk every day?
Yeah I miss that.

What's scary is how easily you left, without an explanation. I am haunted by memories. I am still caught in your spell.

||