104 || one-hundred & four

||

"The thing is, I know he wanted to be with me, but he was afraid that I would hurt him. So he hurt me instead."

"You might not of been my first love but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant."

- milk and honey (rupi kaur)

"I was your cure; but you were my disease.
I was saving you; but you were killing me."

- Unknown // excerpt from a love story that doesn't exist #27 (via apikaliaa)

"All I really want to know is what's running through your mind when you look at me."

- h.b (via wiildheartss on insta)

I'm just so scared of losing you.

You shouldn't be, I promise you won't lose me.

That's what they all say. One day you're going to meet someone prettier than me, funnier than me, just better than me in every single way. Then you won't want me anymore.

"I got lost in him, and it was the kind of lost that's exactly like being found."

"It's a paradox you see, you were the best that ever happened to me, yet the worst.
How utterly confusing that may be?"

- exquisiteedaisies (via wnq-writers)

"Is it wrong of me to still want to be with you?"

- I just miss you (via erica-s-diary)

"The day you realise that it was supposed to be me, I would still accept you with open arms. I don't know if that is love or insanity.

- lexithegay (via wnq-writers)

You can't spend the best years of your life waiting for someone to love you back.

Just strangers with the same memories.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

"This is why I lock away my emotions, because once I set them free, I fall hard.
I end up falling with no one there to catch me.
So I crash into the pavement; broken and alone."

"And I was so in love with you, I was blinded with how you took me for granted."

- slnvrnc

There is a difference between someone telling you they love you and them actually loving you.

"I push people away and isolate myself from love because I don't want anyone to ever hurt me the way you did."

- (via https-absent)

"Talking to someone every single day for hours can be pretty destructive because there will come a day where you don't speak at all and it's going to be the loneliest feeling in the world."

||