86 || eighty-six

||

How did we go from talking every day,
to strangers?

I can't even count how many times my heart has been broken by you anymore.

  •

I miss the old me.
I miss the happy me.
Everything has changed.

I know there are other people, but I don't want anyone else. I want you. Even when you make mistakes, even when you're sad, even when we don't agree at times. I still want you, only you.

It sucks when you know that you need to let go, but you can't, because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen.

  •

Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your heart already knows.

Do you want to know whats so sad about love? It's when you happen to know that there is no hope for you being together and yet you still pray to make it work. Its when your mind says 'let go' but your heart says 'hold on.' Its when you dream of that person almost every night only to wake up with tears in your eyes. And most of all, its when no matter how hard you try to forget that person, you just can't because of the fact that you love that person so much and you just don't know why...

That awful feeling when you can feel someone starting to care less and less about you and there's nothing you can do about it...

You know you really love someone when you don't hate them for breaking your heart.

Because nothing makes me happier,
and nothing makes me sadder,
than you.

Just once,
I want to be hard to leave.
I want someone staying up all night thinking only of me.

If I could show you how awful you made me feel,
you would never be able to look me in the eye again.

  •

Here's to the kids who go to bed every night with tears in their eyes and death in their hearts.

- c.k

||