127 || one-hundred & twenty-seven

||

In the end. We all just want someone that chooses us. Over everyone else. Under any circumstance.

- Anonymous

"Too many people are trying to find the right person instead of being the right person."

- (via neckkiss)

"Maybe in another world, you would have chosen me."

- (via vodkapoetry)

"Someone you haven't even met yet is wondering what it'd be like to know someone like you."

Is it really hard to let go of someone or is it because you still hope there's a chance?

I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone. I long for that feeling to not feel at all. The higher I get, the lower I'll sink. I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim.

"And one day, your name didn't make me smile anymore."

Loving you is the only time I do not feel fear.

- Gemma Troy

"And after all these months, it is still you. It was always you.

- I wish we were together

Better off dead.
If I was, would it finally be enough to shut out all these voices in my head?

How do you stay strong?
When all the love around you is dying.

"The love you give, will not always be be love you receive."

- (via apikaliaa)

"Is it me?
Am I the reason people always leave?"

"I have looked at you in millions of ways and I have loved you in each."

We talked for hours everyday. You complimented me about those small things and I couldn't help staring at my reflection in the mirror. The way you'd act jealous when I talked to other guys. The way you used to get so over protective when I told you about the guy who keep bugging me in class. Every time you'd crack a joke, you'd look at me to see if it made me laugh. How all of it was nothing but a part of a big lie. How you made me fall head over heels for you when you weren't there to catch me. How you talk to everyone like that. How I no longer trust people. Thanks to you.

- (via teenfeelsxx)

||