153 || one-hundred & fifty-three

||

Everyone leaves me,
it's so normal.

"Tonight I am sad,
tonight I am lonely,
the demons are screaming,
and I need you to hold me."

How do I stop missing someone who doesn't miss me.

"You can't force relationships no matter how hard you want them to work out because sometimes the person you want isn't the person you need."

"So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be."

- Stephan Chobosky

Hairlooms
The worst wound they ever gave up was to resist their own healing and then name it love.

I've never felt so alone.

"You're the book he never reads but he keeps you on his nightstand anyways."

"I was the one who loved you even when you gave me thousands of reasons not to."

- (via satans-ghost)

"I'm sorry, I want enough to make you stay in love with me."

- Unsaidphrases

Today I miss you a little more than yesterday.

"Something tells me I'm going to love you forever."

"I won't glorify or romanticise heartbreak, for me it was a kind of death and I was forced to keep living."

- Warsan Shire

"You left me in ruins,
but not ruined."

- Sylvia Plath

Nothing hurts more than watching someone important to you not care at all about you

"I wish I was there, or you were here, or we were elsewhere together."

"Sometimes, pain teaches you what pleasure never could."

"You've been taken advantage of - broken by the hands of someone else. I can tell by the way you speak of yourself. You can run for a while, but you can't hide. I can see what you've been through what I look into your eyes."

- Sloan Solarin

The day you meet someone who understand your silence better than your words, who reads your lips, who knows your scares better than you do, hold onto him. And never let him go.

"I wanna talk to you or text you or something and then I remember if you wanted to talk to me then you would make the effort so I don't."

I've always been honest about my feelings because rejection doesn't faze me, but when it comes to you I'd rather bury my feelings deep within rather than tell you how I feel and get my heart broken. 

My atoms
Love your atoms.
It's chemistry.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength. While loving someone deeply gives you courage.

||