45 || forty-five

||

When you fall for someone's personality.
Everything about them becomes beautiful.

Truth is, I'm crazy for you.
And everyone can see that,
but you.

If you can't get someone off your mind, maybe they're supposed to be there. Remember. "The mind can recognise what the heart is trying to deny."

ADMIT IT.
You get a small rush of happiness when your crush likes your Facebook picture or status.

11:11pm
I wished for you, by the way.

It really hurts me to see you treat all the other girls, just the same way you treat me.

To him, I'm just another girl.
Sitting in class with my head on my desk.
To me, he's that guy. With that smile, those eyes, that laugh, and the boy I can never have.
But yet I still dream.

I wish I could press the fast forward button, just to see if you're worth the wait.

It hurts to love someone, and not be loved in return. But the most painful thing is to love someone, and never have the courage to tell them.

The more you hide your feelings for someone. The more you fall for them.

And I quote...
A guy and a girl can be just friends,
but at one point or another,
they will fall for each other.
Maybe temporarily,
maybe at the wrong time,
maybe too later
or maybe forever.

I want to know what goes through a boy's mind when he starts falling for a girl.

Every girl has that one guy, she has a crush on forever.

The worst feeling in the world is seeing your crush fall for one of your closest friend.
(happening to me right now, anyone else relate?)

TEENAGE LOVE :)
It's sending your friends on secret missions to find out who he likes.
It's staying in bed until noon so you can just lay there and think of him.
It's spending every eyelash and birthday wish on him.
It's thinking of his smile whenever you're mad so that you'll calm down.
It's not wanting to go to school if he's not,
and not wanting to live if he's gone.

There are a lot of people who call you by your name.
But there's only one person who can make it sound so damn special.

||