90 || ninety

||

"There comes a point where you don't care if there's a light at the end of the tunnel or not. You're just sick of the tunnel."

- Ranata Suzuki

Just once, I want to be hard to leave. I want someone staying up all night thinking only of me.

"People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved and people are being used."

- John Green, Looking for Alaska

I'm tired of fighting.
For once, I want to be fought for.

"The one who can make you smile the easiest
can also shatter your heart the fastest."

Remember how you said I can always talk to you, and that you would always be here for me?
You lied.

I don't talk to people sometimes, to see if they'll miss me, but they don't.

The saddest part in life is saing goodbye to someone you wish to spend your life with.

I start to distance myself once I feel like I'm being taken for granted, or that my feelings are stronger than yours. There's no point in calling, texting, or keeping in constant contact with you like I did before. I'll ignore your calls and messgaes, and will only answer when I feel the need to. Reciprocity is what I'm looking for. If you can't give me that, we're both just wasting our time.

- iRelateQuotes

||