82 || eighty-two

||

"If you don't care about me please don't ever pretend you do."

- downheartedthoughts

i get upset easily.
i get anxious easily.
i get depressed easily.
i get attached easily.
i get emotional easily.
and i hate myself for it.

We should love, not fall in love because everything that falls, gets broken.

The saddest part is that everyone thinks that I'm happy.

You didn't destroy me. I'm still here. I'm still laughing and dancing and getting myself back together. You see, you didn't break me, I broke myself and most people have this terrible misunderstanding of what hurts. You see, if I loved you, that's because I fell into it, not because you pushed me off the edge. I jumped. I fell. I got hurt. me. me. me. And right now it's all about me. So I'm sorry you came all this way to apologise. I don't need that, and I'm sorry you came all this way for nothing.

- r. m. drake

I wish there was an easy way for it to be over.
Without hurting anybody.
Without any pain.

Just for me to leave here,
without any consequences.

You treat them like they have a heart like yours, but not everyone can be as soft and tender.

You don't see the person that are, you see the person they have the potential to be.

You give and give till they pull everything out of you and leave you empty.

memories

They are the only thing that remain the same, even when feelings fade, places change and everyone walks away.

"When two people really care about each other, they will always look for a way to make it work, no matter how hard it is."

- Thoughts

I'm just tired.
I can't take this anymore.

I already ate.
I starve myself.

Go away.
Show me you care enough to stay.

I'm just cold.
I don't want you to see my scars.

I'm better, I promise.
I've never been this bad.

I'm okay.
I want to die.

Its kinda like,
she wants to take care of everyone,
but no one wants to take care of her.

"I'm afraid of a lot of things, but mostly, most sincerely, I am afraid of being completely unraveled by you, and you finding nothing you want in here."

- l.m.dorsey

||