124 || one-hundred & twenty-four

||

If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back.

- Chuck Bass

It's better to break your own heart by leaveing, rather than having that person break your hesrt every day you're with them.

Just because you miss him, doesn't mean you have to let him back into your life. Just because you still love him, doesn't mean he feels the same way. Sometimes, it's better to remind yourself why it didn't work out, in order to avoid another heartbreak.

- M. Sosa

And I told you,
Be careful with a heart like mine.
And you asked why and I said,
Because it's in pieces.

- be careful // s.w

"I would never say that I was in love with you, but my heart broke like I was."

- the almost love // s.w

"I have always felt as if my thoughts were too loud for this world and my heart too heavy for someone to hold."

- s.w

"And is he called me at 3am and asked me to come over, I would come running no matter what the reason, no matter how tired I was. But if I called him at 3am, he wouldn't even answer the phone. And that's the saddest part."

- (via lovefreeanddiehard)

"I promised myself I would never fall in love with you.
But it was 4am, and we were laughing too hard,
And I felt happy for the first time in a long time,
And I knew I was screwed."

"I want to be the one you choose when everyone else wants you."

- (via lisamaryx)

"You're the reasons why I can't sleep at night."

"Please be kind with me, some days I will be hard to love, and others I will love too much, but love is something I always have to give."

"I won't say it wasn't meant to be, because it was. We were. Only for a short while, maybe. But we were."

- Unknown (via sunsetquotes)

"And to this day, I feel nothing but love for you."

"The hardest part is waking up in the morning and remembering what you were trying to forget last night."

Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel.

||