Chapter Fifteen

(A/n: final chapter! Yay! By the way, there is a scene in this chapter that contains lots of violence, not described graphically. Read at your own risk.)

Katsuki's POV

For the first time in a long time...I cried. And I don't mean watery eyes. I mean dropping to my knees and bawling. I screamed my throat dry. Why do you hurt me so much, Deku?!

All Might came to pick me up off the road and took me to school. It was really late, yet all the teachers were still there.

"Are you alright, Bakkugo?" The principal asked me.

"No!" I yelled. I know I was being disrespectful, but I didn't care. Tears ran clearly down my face. I had a splitting headache.

All Might placed his hand on his shoulder. "Young Bakkugo, why don't you go home for the night?" His face was cold, much in contrast to his usual expression.

"Why?!"

All Might sighed. "Clearly, this case has gotten to the point where it would be a danger for us to involve you any further."

"The hell, All Might?!" I yelled, clenching my fists. "I'm saving Deku, and you can't stop me!"

I ran out of the room as fast as I could. I didn't care if I had to fight my way out of the teachers' grasp. I was going to save Deku and nothing was going to stop me.

I had run quite a ways into town, forcing my legs to go one step in front of the other. I stopped near an alleyway halfway across town. I took this moment to catch my breath.

"Let me go!" A voice yelled from the alley. Deku?

I ran down the alley to the very end, finding Deku's father, who was holding Deku by his neck. One of the league of villains members, the one with the blue hair, stood behind him.

"Not until you tell me what I need to know!" His father yelled.

"Toga has a truth serum if you need it," the blue-haired bitch said in a low monotone.

"Hey! Bastards!" I yelled. The two villains turned to see me approaching them in a fit of rage. I stomped down the alley, readying my hands for explosions.

"Kacchan!" Deku yelled. His father smiled evilly and tightened his grip on Deku's throat.

"So, the little piece of shit has returned," his father chuckled.

"Put him down!" I demanded.

Deku's father gave a cocky smile and dropped Deku on the ground. Deku fell limp at his feet.

I growled. "Damn you!"

I charged at them, my quirk at ready. The blue-haired man grabbed my arm, leaving his index finger off my skin. "Don't make this difficult."

I pulled with all my might, but I just couldn't seem to break free. Sweat rolled down my face. I turned to watch Deku's father.

He had tied Deku to a wall, his arms extended against his will. He looked up at his father, tears in his eyes. He quivered in fear.

"Speak, Izuku!"

"I don't know!"

"Speak!"

"I. Don't. Know!!"

Pain flashed through his features suddenly. Blood splattered all over with a hiss. His father pulled a blood-stained knife out of Deku's arm.

"Deku!!" I yelled. I pulled, but my captor pulled me back.