Chapter Seven

(A/N: Please note that Izuku's dream should make barely any sense. It is somewhat explained in a few chapters.)

Izuku's POV

"Kacchan..." I sighed. My cheek hurting from the impact. Tears threatened my eyes, my cheek swelling.

"Why is a worthless piece of shit like you living?!" Kacchan yelled, his two friends smirking alongside him. I backed into the fence protecting me from falling off the roof. "I know how you can feel important! Take a jump-dive off this roof and hope you have a quirk in your next life."

Don't blink.

Don't show.

I clenched my fists.

Don't breathe.

Just...die.

Kacchan exploded the fence. He pushed me down, laughing. There I was, falling. It was pitiful, really. Waterdrops fell in front of me. Tears? Raindrops? Sweat?

No.

It doesn't matter anymore.

Kacchan....

If you truly cared for me...why did you kill me?

---------------------------------------------------------

Izuku's POV

I felt warm breath against my face. It tickled. I moaned a little and opened my eyes. Kacchan was in sleeping softly, his abes rubbing against my hands.

"Kacchan..." I breathed. I felt water. I looked at my pillow, wet from crying all night. I felt tears coming again.

He doesn't love you.

He just feels pitiful.

I couldn't contain myself. I let the tears fall. I turned to face the wall, covering my mouth with my pillow. I screamed. It didn't help. The pain was resonating within me.

"Just die, Deku."

"Are you crying, Deku?" a voice grumbled behind me. I gasped. Shit! I woke him up!

I turned back to face him. He was half-asleep, but nevertheless concern was flashing in his face.

"Here, don't cry, stupid..." He pulled me into his chest. He smelled sweet, like roses in morning dew .

Then, he pulled me up to his face. His hot breath flowing into my face. "Kacchan..." I felt his lips on mine. He tasted like cherries on top of whipped cream. Like apples picked freshly off the tree.

He pulled away and collapsed on the bed, beginning to snore again. It took a minute for me to snap out of my daze.

Bakkugo Katsuki just kissed me!

Heat rushed up to my cheeks as I jumped to my feet. I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

I then fell to my knees, crying my eyes out. Why? Why was it so painful? Why was I in love with Kacchan?!

I gasped.

I was in love...with the one who made me miserable my whole life...

I hiccupped when someone banged on the bathroom door.

"KATSUKI? ARE YOU IN THERE?" a woman's voice yelled.

I stood and opened the door. Kacchan's mom was dressed in a bra and underwear, looking less than sober. Confusion flashed her face when she saw me, probably noticing the cut marks on my arms.

"Izuku? I haven't seen you in ages! What are you doing here so late?"

I felt tears coming to my eyes again, but I wiped them away with my sleeves. "Sorry, I was just..." I paused. What would I say to her?

"Izuku, you are in pain right now."

I nodded. She placed her hand on my head and ruffled my hair.

"It's Inko, and that father of yours," she sighed, smiling in sadness. "Izuku...I will allow you to spend the night tonight, but I need you to do something for me tomorrow."

"What?" I asked. What could Kacchan's mom want from me?

"Take Katsuki on a date tomorrow."

---------------------------------------------------------

Katsuki's POV

Where the hell was the nerd? I woke up, and the little bitch was gone. His pillow was wet from tears. Was it me? What have I done to him?

The door opened slightly and closed again after Deku walked through. "Oi! Where were you, Deku?"

"I needed to go..."

I'm pretty sure I blushed. "Sorry! I just thought..."

"It's alright..."

Deku was fidgeting with his hands. I knew this meant he had something he wanted to say. "Spill it, Deku."

Deku released the tension and forced himself to look at me. "Say...Kacchan...do...do you want to...go on a date...with me?"