"Girl, you have to buy this one bae. This is too fye." I complement her as she goes back into the dressing room to take off the dress.

"Yeah, this is the one." She tells me.

We walk up to the cashier and purchase the dress and are on our way to the salon.

~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~

"What're getting today, babe?" The woman with strawberry blonde hair points to my head.

"Eh, just a treatment and then a trimming. Then i would like for it to be curled." I tell her, motioning my hands as I talk.

"Alrighty then, let's get this done." She tells me and she takes into the shampoo room.

About two hours later, my she finished trimming my hair and spun my chair around for me to see her masterpiece.

"You like?" She asks as I look at my hair.

"Oh I love this girl. I'm definitely coming back." I say to her and give her a hug. She's taken aback after the gesture hat I just shared with her but I couldn't care less.

I paid for it and she ended up giving me a 10% discount.

~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~

We arrived back at the house at 6 as promised and when Sam and I walked in, the house was completely transformed.

Red carpets were everywhere, silver and gold streamers hung from the chandeliers, there were New Years Party deco rains everywhere, it was just so cute.

"Hey babe, you're hair is nice as always." Harry says to me as he kisses me.

"Thank you. Hey, me and Sam are gonna go change now, Okay?" I tell him and he nods.

We both go into our room and slip on our dresses, and we look stunning.

"Oh my fucking gosh, Em, you look hot as hell." She tells me.

"Thanks boo, I try. Now let's do our makeup." I say and clap my hands.

We both apply each other's makeup and look at ourselves one last time before walking out and down the staircase.

"Oh Sam I gotta go back and pt on my necklace right quick I'll be own in a minute." I tell her and she nods before walking down the stairs.

After about two minutes getting my necklace on, I finally walk down the stairs.

Man I was nervous as heck as everyone watched me.

~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~

Harry's POV
Man she looked beautiful.