Spilled Information.

"Johnny was headed up to Rosedale with Ash...he wants to try and avoided police and have a happy future with Ash up there...he was gonna-" "Thank you Mike, we have all the information we need from you!" Chief Ezra shouted happily "Edgar! Call them! They're gonna absolutely love this news! Chief Ezra smirked as he held a picture in his hand. Sighing, he smiled "Don't worry dad, a life for a life. That's how it'll be."

Dexter sat beside Nana in the car, his thoughts twisted "So Dexter, what do you mean you've seen Chief Ezra before?" Nana asked raising en eyebrow "I don't know Nana..." Dexter said trying to put pieces together in his mind "I must add, Chief Ezra isn't exactly that old. He's quiet young to be a chief." Phil added as he drove. Nodding, Dexter looked through a book "That's what doesn't make sense...how'd he get to be a chief so easily?" Dexter mumbled scanning a page of the book.

"He might of been a very skilled young man and made it to where he is now because of good education?" Nana said shrugging "He's the one that arrested me...he was the same age as Johnny..." Dexter said aloud, searching through the book "I swear I've heard of the name Ezra from somewhere!" Dexter screamed searching through the book "Oh, Nana, are Cedric and Marlene gonna meet us at the station?" Phil asked looking back at Nana "I think they're meeting us there." Nana mumbled.

"Here it is!" Dexter shouted once again, which cause Phil to slam on the breaks "What?!" Nana asked loudlyt "I thought I knew his face from somewhere, Ezra is the son of Bill. The one who...my wife killed..." Dexter siged reliving that memory.

Nana's mouth dropped "No way! Tell me your lying..." Dexter shook his head "Bill was the chief of this station a while back, I remember seeing him with Lauren awhile ago." "Okay? So what do you know about Ezra?" Nana asked looking at the book "He was a big daddy's boy, always wanted to do and be what his father was. A chief." Dexter said looking at Nana "Ugh, why does he sound so much like my idiot grandson Eddie?" Nana gagged.

Phil stopped the car and opened the door for Nana and Dexter to get out, the two saw Marlene and Cedric and made they're way over to them, followed by Phil. All five animals made their way into the station, then Chief Ezra's office "We've found Johnny. As it turns out, he has Ashley with him. Now we have cops that are awaiting their arrival for when they arrive in Rosedale." Chief Ezra said looking out his office window "Oh my! That's fantasic! Please bring my baby back to me!" Marlene sobbed on Cedric shoulder. Dexter looked at Chief Ezra "That's the plan, we're gonna get Ashley from his clutches and return her to Marlene and Cedric."

Chief Ezra said smiling "Now, thank you all for your time. We'll get back to you when we have even more news." Chief Ezra said, walking over to the door and opening it for the five animals.