Tension Grows.

HEY GUYS! GEEZ IT'S BEEN SO LONG AND I APOLOGISE! I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND HAVE BEEN ABLE TO UPLOAD! I'M BACK FOR GOOD SO DON'T WORRY!

Ash looked at her phone as sighed. Unlocking the phone she began dialling a number on the phone. Putting it to her phone she looked around at her surroundings "Hello?" Marlene said as she answered the phone "Hey mom." Ash said happily "Ashley! Oh dear! It's good to hear your voice-" before Ash could hear what her mother was going to say Johnny opened the door and took her phone off her "Johnny! What the heck?!" Ash yelled as she walked towards him. Johnny hung the phone up and shook his head angrily "Who did you just call?" he demanded, his voice dark. "None of your business! Give me my phone back! Ash shouted, Johnny shook his head "No, for all we could know the police could of been tracking the phone call!" Johnny shouted, panicked he shook his head "What does the police have to do with this?! What did you do..." Ash said as she looked at Johnny shocked. Johnny groaned and shook his head "Nothing, okay?! Now hurry up and get in back in the car and get some sleep Ash." Johnny ordered, rolling her eyes Ash did as she was told and got back in the car and crawled up beside Johnny.

*Ash's POV*

"I don't get what his problem with the cops are...what the heck has he done?! I have no idea Ash considering that he won't tell you! He's hiding something from me, I'll find out what it is. I'll make him tell me even if I have to tickle him to death." Ash thought as she rolled her eyes. "What even did happen to the Johnny I fell in love with? He's changed over these past years...it's been quiet strange.....I'd hate to admit but even Lance wasn't as bad as him..." Ash thought as she sat up and hugged her knees. "He'd always tell me what was bothering him without a question asked.....he had his moments but he'd never keep anything from me." Ash sighed at the thought of Lance.

-Flash back-

Lance walked in the room and looked at Ash "Hey babe, miss me?" Lance asked looking at Ash. "Lance, where the heck did you go at what? 10:00pm at night and arrive home at 12:00am!" Ash grumbled, Lance walked over to her and smiled "I had to go to Barry's place again, he wanted me to help him out with something." Lance chuckled putting his hand on Ash's cheek "Again...? I don't get why he always wants you to help him out for though..." Ash sighed. Lance shrugged and walked away from Ash "It must be because I'm awesome." Lance said smirking, Ash shook her head and sighed.

-Flash back ends-

Ash shook her head "Why the heck am I thinking about Lance?! That jerk cheated on me! Agh....why Ash?!" Ash thought shaking her head, Johnny turned and looked at Ash "Everything okay? Your moving around a lot..." Johnny whispered softly, Ash nodded "Perfectly fine..." Ash said laying back down, Johnny looked at Ash with a concerned look. "Oh yeah, I'm perfectly fine, considering your running from the cops..." Ash thought angrily before trying her best to get to sleep.