Morning Arguments.

Ash sat at the table, a hand on her chin as she played with her cereal with the spoon she held. Johnny walked into the kitchen and stopped at the door way. "Ash...?" he spoke softly, Ash looked up at him and smiled slightly "Hey..." she responded softly, sighing Johnny walked over  and sat beside Ash. "Look about last night-" "Johnny what was wrong with you last night? You never did tell me..." Ash said as she looked Johnny with a concerned look. "Well...lately I've been having these bad dreams...it's the same one over and over again. It's like a record player...playing constantly with no stop..." Johnny turned away from Ash as he spoke "I-it's just a dream...the police are always chasing me in it..." Ash's eyes grew wide "W-what...?" "I-I don't know...I then twist my ankle but still manage to get away. Though one of the voices sound awfully familiar....I can't put my finger on who's voice it is though..." Johnny sighed. Ash put a hand on Johnny's arm "Have you told your dad?" Ash asked, Johnny shook his head and stood up.

 "Why would I do that Ash?! He wouldn't know what to do! He never did know what to do..." Johnny shouted "But maybe he could-" "Ash drop it..." "But-" "JUST DROP IT, OKAY?! I'M NOT TELLING MY DAD EVER, THERES NOTHING HE CAN DO TO HELP ME!" Johnny yelled at Ash as she stood up and backed away from Johnny. Johnny groaned and placed a hand on his head "Look I really don't want to fight...but there's nothing my dad can do to help me..." Johnny sighed as he sat back down in the chair "Could you let me try and explain what I was going to say?" Ash huffed, Johnny rolled his eyes "Why? There's nothing that'll work-" "Johnny! Would you stop cutting me off please! Just let me talk." Ash shouted, frowning as she looked at Johnny. "Whatever..." Johnny grumbled, Ash let out a huge sigh before talking "It's worth a try, I mean...maybe if your dad can't help you out, Nana could. I mean just look how she helped us get back together. Well it wasn't exactly just Nana that helped us, your dad did as well." Ash said as she walked towards Johnny.

Johnny shook his head "Ash, you don't get it...do you?" "What's there to get?! That you don't want to tell your father about these nightmares you've been having?!" Ash shouted, Johnny frowned and got out of the chair "You're treading on some mighty thin ice here, Ash." Johnny hissed. "Well, take my advice. Tell your dad about the dreams you've been having! Both him and Nana can help you!" Ash yelled. Johnny stood back, both hands on his head "HE CAN'T!" Johnny shouted. "Now...if you don't mind, I've gotta get going for work." Johnny grumbled as he walked out of the kitchen. Ash sighed and sat back down "I just wish he'd tell he dad...I mean...how hard can that be? We've never had a fight that bad before..." Ash thought to herself as she put her chin on the table.