Time To Go Gambling!

Ash looked at Johnny who calmly unpacked his bag, a knock on the door made Ash jump up and run over to Johnny. Johnny sighed and walked over to the door and opened it "Mike, hey. What's up?" Johnny said looking down at him "Did you wanna come to the club with Nancy and I?" Mike asked as he put a arm around Nancy "Ash and I?" Johnny asked raising an eyebrow, Mike shook his head "Sadly no, there's not enough room in the car for the both of you." Mike said looking at Nancy "Oh...okay. Well, I guess." Johnny said as he turned to look at Ash who was sitting with her back turned to him. Sighing, he walked towards her and looked at her "Ash...I'm going to the club with Mike and Nancy...you're gonna be left here alone, I-I hope you'll be able okay..." Johnny said as he lent down and kissed Ash on the cheek, looking down at her. Ash looked up at Johnny and shook her head "Don't." she stammered standing up. "It's my choice Ash." Johnny said walking towards the door "J-Johnny!" Ash shouted as she ran after Johnny, tears rolling down her cheeks. Johnny shook his head and shut the door in Ash's face. "Alright then, now that's settled. Lets getting going." Mike said as he and Nancy walked out, followed by Johnny.

~Few minutes past and they get to the nightclub.~

Johnny sat beside Nancy and Mike. Mike let out laughs as he gambled with a couple of sheep "Your a good player Mike." one of the sheep complemented Mike who chuckled and smiled "Oh, don't say that. Honestly I'm blushing!" Mike laughed, Nancy laughed with Mike and gave him a kiss on the cheek "Oi, Paul. Isn't he the one?" one of the sheep said to the other one. Paul nodded and gave Mike a stern look "Please, tell me how you do." Paul smirked, cracking both knuckles "What's there to tell?" Mike said fixing up his tuxedo "I guess I was just born with the talent to be amazing at gambling!" Mike shouted happily, Nancy cooed him happily. Johnny shook his head and sighed "Hey, Johnny why don't you have a go at this?" Mike asked poking the gorilla. Johnny turned and looked at Mike "Thanks but no thanks Mike...I'm not much of a gambler..." Johnny said turning away from the small creature, rolling his eyes Mike turned his attention back to the sheep. "Ready for another round?" Mike asked smirking.

Paul nodded and chuckled "Let's see who manages to win this one." "It'll be Mike! He always wins!" Nancy giggled as Mike put an arm around her waist "Best out of three, gentleman?" Mike asked, looking at one another the sheep nodded "Sure." all three of them said.