Mysterious Dreams.

*Johnny's POV*

It started off like it always does. Police sirens screaming, the sound of a girl crying loudly and the sound of a gun shot. I looked around, trees absouletly everywhere. The darkness closing in. "He went this way!" the voice of a police man yelled. Quickly, I began to run. I've never seen this forest before, yet alone know where I'm going! I've never run so fast in my life, my legs where begining to ache from the speed I was running at. That's when it happened. It got so dark I couldn't even see where I was going or where I was. All I knew is that I was running and nothing was going to stop me. All of a sudden, I tripped. As I sat up I groaned in pain "I've twisted my flipping ankle!" I blurted out but then covered my mouth "He's over here!" another voice called. I didn't hang around to find out who else was there. Using all my strength, I got up and began to run again. Which was probably a horrible idea, but I still did it. And that's where it ended.

Johnny sat up quickly, he let out a loud scream which woke Ash. Sitting up quickly she looked at him "Johnny?! What's wrong?!" Ash asked putting a hand on his shoulder "I-it was nothing!" Johnny shouted quickly getting out of bed. Ash looked at him shockedly "J-Johnny..." she said softly she spoke "Look...it was nothing....I just need some fresh air." Johnny said as he walked out of the room. Sighing, Ash looked at the time "2:30am on the dot as per usual..." Ash sighed as she got up and made her way after Johnny. Johnny looked away from Ash and stared blankly out the window, Ash walked up behind him "Could you at least tell me what's wrong? Why'd you scream...?" Ash asked as she tilted her head. Johnny sighed and shook his head "Just go back to bed...I'll come back to bed in a few minutes...I just need a minute...." "But Johnny-" "Go back to bed Ash!" Johnny shouted, Ash cringed and did as she was told. She sat on the bed and looked at the ground. "I don't get what's wrong with him...he's been doing this ever since we moved into this house...it doesn't make sense..." Ash sighed before getting back under the covers.