Greedy

Nathan's P.O.V:

(Days Later)

She was restless in my arms. I placed her in my bed, she quickly snuggled against the pillows and let out a huge breath. Finally out of the hospital. I sighed and went downstairs.

"Nathan." Kiley said behind me and wrapped her arms around me. I quickly unwrapped myself and took a few steps foward.

"Da' hell are you doing?" I grumbled and turned to her. She 'shh'ed me and walked away. That woman is WEIRD. I quickly served myself a cup of water and rushed back to my room, in case she returned. I closed the door behind me and turned to face my bed, placing the glass of water on the nightstand. Maddie was looking all angelic, slightly snoring. I was a dick to her and she was a bitch in return. I laid down beside her, taking her in my arms. Caressing her soft arm back and forth. She sniffed and looked at me smiling.

"So you aren't sleeping, huh?" I said akwardly and smiled back. She declined with her head and grinned.

"You looked so thoughtful." She whispered and snuggled in my neck.

"I was just thinking about how much we fought before. It was extremely stupid." I said stern but she chuckled.

"What?" I asked and grinned. Maddie laughed and raised her head to kiss me. I kissed her back, then pulled away. She frowned and climbed on top of me, now laying on me. Maddie... What...

"What are you doing?" I asked concerned, but she just pulled herself up kissing my neck and making her way up to my jaw. Her breath tickled my skin.

"Maddie, I don't know what the doctor said about this. Is it okay?" I asked and looked at her serious. Her health is more important than this. She groaned and unclimbed me, then moved and turned to her side. I'm sure the doctor told her not to. I sighed and moved closer to her and rested my head on her shoulder.

"That doesn't mean I can't love you..." I whispered on her ear, I could tell she was getting my message, her goose bumps gave her away. I kissed her jaw near her ear and kept kissing down her jawline then moving up her chin, until I reached her lips. I turned her body to face me, my hand moving down her leg and picked up her knee placing it on my hip. I could tell things were getting rushed, so I slowed down our kiss then pressed the tip of my tongue on her lower lip and smiled.

"I love you." She said and smiled, caressing my hair...