Trust

Two huge tears rolled down his cheeks and cornered the sides of his mouth.

"What's wrong?" I asked, something about seeing him cry tingled me inside.

"It's nothing." He sighed and dried his tear-damp cheeks.

"Something's bothering you. I mean, you don't cry just because of anything." I scoffed and placed my hand on his arm. He sighed again and sat down in the edge of the boardwalk, I sat down as well and looked at him.

"I used to do this with the girl I thought was the girl of my dreams. We used to walk down the boardwalk and play games." He muttered and looked at the horizon, then he lowered his head.

"What happened to you guys?" He looked at me and looked away again.

"She played with me in the nastiest way, she used me. She used to have sex with another guy in the same bed we used to make love. I was her play toy, she was a gold digger too. I thought she was the one..." He said and one tear fell down to his cheek, he quickly cleaned it. I felt bad, really bad actually. I know what it is to feel used. Involuntarily, I hugged him.

"I'm sorry." I whispered and let go, he looked at me with puppy eyes.

"It's past and I don't have to worry about it. I'm glad we are friends now, so I don't have to fight with you." He said and smiled. I smiled back and stood up.

"Let's go." I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the games. At that very moment... I backed away from my plan.

Friends.

We finally became friends.

Say It (A Nathan Sykes Fanfiction) (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें