Depressed

Maddie's P.O.V.-

I sat down beside Rosie, she was holding hands with Jay. I didn't tell you? They are now a happy wonderful couple. I sighed and leaned my head on her shoulder, then curled up into a ball. We were in the TV room and they were watching 'Pretty Little Liars'.

"Oh shit!" Jay snapped at the TV. Suddenly, Rosie turned to me and looked back at Jay.

"Come on." She whispered to me and whispered something to Jay too. Rosie took my hand and pulled me upstairs towards her room.

"What's wrong?" She scoffed and sat down on her bed, leaving me standing alone.

"Nothing." I tried to sound sure but it was impossible.

"Come on! It's been a week, Maddie! You have been very strange! You are all sad, and Nathan doesn't get out of his room unless he has to go to the studio or something. Something happened between you two and you haven't told me. I am offended." I sighed, I think I should tell her, after all she has been my friend since little kids.

"I... had sex with Nathan." I mumbled and dropped my head on my hands in frustration, everytime I think about it, it makes me raging mad.

"What?! What's so bad about it?"

"I had sex with him as a form of revenge." I sighed, my eyes watered and a tear dropped down my left eye. Rosie looked at me in disbelief and quickly dried the tear away.

"Why?" She sighed and crossed her arms.

"Because... I don't really know. I was stupid, I wanted revenge. But..." I trailed off and choked in my own breath.

"But what?"

"I wanted to do it, I... I think I fell in love with him." I mumbled and looked down so I would avoid Rosie's disapointed look. Too bad I could still hear because I couldn't block Rosie's gasp.

"Maddie, you have to tell him!"

"I did! But he didn't want to listen to me." I said and stood up, walking from side to side. Rosie stopped me.

"He's hurt, Maddie. Try to talk to him now. But first, let's go shopping to relax ourselves and have a good time." She squealed and winked, quickly picking up her blazer and running to the door.

"Without Jay... Right?" I snickered and laughed.

"Duuuh, if we take Jay we wouldn't be going shopping, we would be going to a circus." We both laughed and left the room.