Death Glares

**The Morning After**

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, my whole body ached from yesterday's party at the pool. I stood up and stretched a little. I tried to remember what happened yesterday, but it's all blurry since I drank a bit... too much.

Good thing, I don't have a hangover, because that would have been bad for the dance lesson. All I remember is Nathan throwing death glances at me, he seriously looked like he wanted to strangle me. Well, I'll do the same today, I won't let some 'I think i'm better than everyone else' guy stomp me like if I was shit.

I quickly took a hot shower, massaging my sore back. I turned off the shower and walked out.

"Should I order room service?" Rosie yelled from the bedroom.

Oh, good, she's awake.

"No! Let's eat down in the restaurant!" I yelled back, quickly putting on my underwear.

I wrapped the towel around my body and got out of the bathroom. I picked up my luggage and placed it on the bed picking my clothes. I slipped them on, and quickly went to the bathroom to brush my hair into a ponytail.

"Hurry up!" Rosie yelled.

I finished and got out, Rosie was ready already. She went in the bathroom pushing me out closing the door behind me.

"I'll wait you down in the restaurant!" I yelled and got out of the room.

I walked down the stairs, and entered the restaurant. It was... Nice. I looked around and found an empty table. I sat there, waiting for Rosie and checking out the menu.

"Maddison!" I heard Jay call in front of me and he wasn't alone.

Nathan was behind him, ugh.

"Hey!" I smiled to Jay, he walked up to me and hugged me.

"Can I..." His cellphone rang.

"Give me a sec." He said and walked away, once again leaving Nathan and me behind.

I kept staring at the menu, not making eye contact. Ugh, I can't hold it anymore... I... Have... To... Take a glance! I took a glance at him, and he was glaring at me.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I exploded but tried to keep it down.

"I don't know, you tell me." He said in an arrogant voice.

"Look, I don't know you, you don't know me... But keep your death glares down, for fucks sake."

"You think you are so much shit... But i'm the celebrity here, not you" He said chuckling.

"Fuck off!" I yelled, all the heads on the restaurant snapped towards us. He walked past me towards the door.

"Attention whore." He mumbled while he walked away.

That set me off, I clenched my fists trying to calm myself.